Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mountains from molehills. Little white lies.

Illegals cross the border, steal their way into our nation, and many Americans and the politicians ignore the little infractions, the misdemeanors, then one morning we wake up and find that the litlle infractions have created or morphed into many massive problems. Seems like we as a nation, guided by the elected wise(or not so wise but devious)men have been lead down the wrong path.

Little problems do morph into big problems. Illegal imigration and the blind eye syndrom seems to prove that.

I wonder just how much of the Constitution do American's want? Then I wonder how many would prefer a bass boat or perhaps a time share in the Carribean?

I wonder if the generations to come would prefer the bass boat or the condo for their inheiritence?

Thanks Johnwk, for the excerpts from letters and the quotes concerning any quest for what the Constitution may have implied. Seems as a living and breathing document was not the intent.

BTTT

I hope you will take the time to watch these vids on the 14th amendment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8r-60wln ... ure=digest

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CeifAbU ... ure=digest

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    Thanks Johnwk, for the excerpts from letters and the quotes concerning any quest for what the Constitution may have implied. Seems as a living and breathing document was not the intent.
    "living and breathing" was just one more of the many lies from the left...

Hi John,

Fantastic writing you have done on this thread and after 44 years on this earth you helped me have a clearer picture on our constitution as it relates to legal and illegal immigration. So I have two questions for you.

1. Hypothetically if a couple comes into our country on a tourist visa and while in the US they give birth to a child does that child currently get US Citizenship?

2. Is it your opinion based on what you wrote regarding the Federal Government only has the power of naturalization that the congressional Immigration and Nationality Act is unlawfully passed by congress?

BTTT

Quote Originally Posted by Arizonaman2008
    1. Hypothetically if a couple comes into our country on a tourist visa and while in the US they give birth to a child does that child currently get US Citizenship?

Please see post posted on Thu May 06, 2010 6:27 am PAGE ONE OF THE THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Arizonaman2008
    2. Is it your opinion based on what you wrote regarding the Federal Government only has the power of naturalization that the congressional Immigration and Nationality Act is unlawfully passed by congress?

Congress has been granted power “To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization“. Naturalization is the act by which an alien is made a citizen of the united states. As to the Act you mentioned, I haven’t studied the language of the Act to see if Congress has exceeded its authority under the Act.

JWK

BTTT, Johnwk has a list of cases that may be of interest. 1st page, 3/4 way down. Just in case anyone wants to pull up other cases besides the Muehler v. Mena, 2005

Well, we mandated employer sanctions laws in Arizona in 2007 requiring by state statute that all employers must use E-verify and that employers can only hire legal workers. We also enacted law that stated that their are penalties for non-compliance by employers which means we have enforcement.

My point to this is that this survived legal challenges in the courts. This Arizona employer sanction law takes part of the federal law that is makes employing illegal aliens illegal so in effect we are already enforcing federal law and I don't believe the feds filed a legal challenge against that? I would be curious to know what some of the more schooled people on this site think.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast