Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Emailed and faxed my two Senators earlier--I got through on a call to Cantwell's D.
    C. office but Murray's is full. As both voted FOR amnesty, I can only hope they are hearing from many of us!

JAK
    I am NOT giving zip codes anymore. I let them know that the senators vote will affect my life too! Don't you agree? They have no choice but to agree! I let them know that I AM IN THEIR PARTY!!!! ...And how the senator votes will affect my vote for this party!!!

I am tired of playing by their rules!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thats what I've been doing JAK I agree!! we don't have time for games and we are Republicans at least for now
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    I am NOT giving zip codes anymore. I let them know that the senators vote will affect my lift too! Don't you agree? They have no choice but to agree! I let them know that I AM IN THEIR PARTY!!!! ...And how the senator votes will affect my vote for this party!!!

When they ask me where I am calling from, I tell them AMERICA!
    That usually works!

I am signing off now to make massive phone calls.
    Good luck all, I will be back later with an update!

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    I am NOT giving zip codes anymore. I let them know that the senators vote will affect my life too! Don't you agree? They have no choice but to agree! I let them know that I AM IN THEIR PARTY!!!! ...And how the senator votes will affect my vote for this party!!!

Their vote affects every American, and just because you can't vote in their state doesn't mean that you can't travel to their state to lend time, money, picket, etc in an organized fashion and impact their next campaign more than the average voter is willing to do in their state.

I have no problems stating that I will travel to oust sellout senators in their home state whether I live there or not.

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    That oily, little twirp Bush is so worried about leaving a legacy once he leaves office that he now has to twist arms in the Senate. It isn't going to work. The immigrtion bill is dead, never to be revived.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

April
    duece212 wrote:

Their vote affects every American, and just because you can't vote in their state doesn't mean that you can't travel to their state to lend time, money, picket, etc in an organized fashion and impact their next campaign more than the average voter is willing to do in their state.

I have no problems stating that I will travel to oust sellout senators in their home state whether I live there or not.
    Me neither, We Americans will not be strong armed or force fed something that is going to destroy our country and if they are going to keep trying they will have to deal with the consequences. These traitors have no business in office.

Banned
    Isakson is a jerk--I just heard a caller ask him to enforce existing immigration law and he blew him off on a conference call. We have to keep pounding them until they force Bush to enforce the law. Citizens need to have their demands for law enforcement met!!! This is almost sick!

April
    WE HAVE TO GET AND KEEP THE TRAITORS ATTENTION!!!! GOOOOOO PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!

JAK
    Did you get in on that conference call Oliver? I tried but they told me they didn't have anything with that passcode!! They must have found out ...that America found out about that conference!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast