Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    I am NOT giving zip codes anymore. I let them know that the senators vote will affect my lift too! Don't you agree? They have no choice but to agree! I let them know that I AM IN THEIR PARTY!!!! ...And how the senator votes will affect my vote for this party!!!

I am tired of playing by their rules!!!
    When they ask me where I am calling from, I tell them AMERICA!
    That usually works!

I am signing off now to make massive phone calls.
    Good luck all, I will be back later with an update!
    Maybe we should be telling them we are the OLD AMERICANS as they are now calling illegals the NEW AMERICANS
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Maybe we should be telling them we are the OLD AMERICANS as they are now calling illegals the NEW AMERICANS
    Good one SOSAD!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by wilro
    That oily, little twirp Bush is so worried about leaving a legacy once he leaves office that he now has to twist arms in the Senate. It isn't going to work. The immigrtion bill is dead, never to be revived.
    If he was worried about a legacy, he would not be supporting an unpopular bill like this.

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Landrieu (D-La.)
    Does NOT want bill brought back to life!!

McCaskill (D-Mo.)
    Regarding bill s1348:
    Did NOT like the guesworker program in this bill.
    Did NOT like the "Z" visa program in this bill.
    Wants strong penalties against EMPLOYERS which also was not in this bill!
    Will oppose the current bill and really does not believe this bill will be brought back... too much opposition!
    Thanks, JAK!

I still say a flanking maneuver is what we need. Call your HOUSE member and ask for them to procede with impeachment. It is a "bi-partisan" issue.

I say he should be Impeached on 9/13 for not closing the border on 9/12.

Banned
    Faxing and some are still busy!

Banned
    Really slam McConnell and Lott tomorrow!!!

McConnell offers hope Senate will revive immigration bill
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 413#383413

And don't forget to call and thank the good guys such as Jeff Sessions & and ask they they still oppose amnesty, as we can't take anything for granted (e.g., Bush will be attending a fundraiser for Sessions on 6/21)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Craig (R-ID) This staffer has an attitude!!!
    I asked if the senator thought s1348 was an amnesty bill... and is the senator for an amnesty bill? Informed me... that the senator is for comprehensive immigration reform....(AMNESTY PEOPLE...) before I could finish she thanked me for my call and hung up on me. I don't like being hung up on so I immediately called her right back and told her I didn't appreicate her being rude and hanging up on me. "What can I do for you.?" no I'm sorry....nothing. I let her know that if the senator changes his vote and votes for amnesty I WILL DONATE MY TIME AND MY MONEY TO HELP HIS OPPONENT PUT HIM OUT OF OFFICE! (of course..."what state are you from...Colorado, but I am a member of the party!!!

Anyway... you get the jest of the conversation! Jerks... you can tell when they really are for amnesty. YOu can FEEL THEIR OPPOSITION!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Banned
    JAK wrote:
    Craig (R-ID) This staffer has an attitude!!!
    I am from Idaho & I know where to call again tomorrow & tomorrow & tomorrow!!!

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast