Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I just got home, so I'm making some calls now. Hope some others are making calls tonight too (as well as tomorrow - Tuesday). If the senators DC voice mail boxes are full, I'm leaving messages in their state offices voice mail.

CALL, CALL, CALL! (and fax)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Excerpt from W's interview:

"This isn't the real issue, what's in this bill.

The real issue is: Why isn't George Bush enforcing our existing immigration law in violation of his oath of office and the will of the American public.

This goes to the heart of our form of governance. If we cannot have our existing immigration laws enforced, we no longer live in a functioning republic for which our flag stands and we have no immigration enforcement credibility...meaning we will not be able to stop the next 20 million illegal aliens from crashing down on this country immediately"

No one else in the media is saying this in such an understandable fashion. They are all focused on what is wrong with the bill. This cuts right to the heart of the matter!!! The bill is nonsense and Congress and the President have been allowed to bypass the true substance of the issue. NO MORE!!!

Banned
    bttt

I have been calling and leaving voicemails. Very few are full right now. I have asked them if they have even read the entire bill, since we havn't heard them say anything about the NAU and Bilateral Health care with Mexico which is stuck in the bill along with many other travesties. I urge them to stand with dignity and morality and stand up for the American people and vote NO.
    Bush "We will have the most educated american people of America"
    BRILLIANT!!!

OK team its a new day, an important day, lets go get em!!!!!

Bush twists arms of our Senators today!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Let's keep the pressure on--nothing has changed the public's mind especially not Bush. I can no longer call him President!

Time to put the brakes on Dictator Bush!!

Lets keep the pressure on folks.
    Tell your friends and family what is going on!

Call radio shows and have them blast this all over the air!

The more people who find out what is going on, the more troops we have on our side!!

Time to Rally and take our country back!

Call, Call'Call I think they are having phone conferences so they are probably in their offices!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    New fax from Kate: "Show me the money"

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=68097

Banned
    bttt

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast