Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    bren223 wrote:
    I've been ill the past couple of days, so I'm a little off track. I thought I heard Prez. Bushnasty say see you at the signing of the bill.
    Yep that's what he told reporters. Pretty cocky for a Prez. with 28% approval--maybe his syncophants don't let him know how disliked he is!

Sorry you've been ill, bren!

Banned

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by bren223
    I've been ill the past couple of days, so I'm a little off track. I thought I heard Prez. Bushnasty say see you at the signing of the bill. Isnt he out of the country? I dont care how bad I feel tomorrow, Martinez and Nelson are the first on my list. As if I dont feel bad enough What a####holes
    Hope you are feeling much better soon!!!!

Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ALL HAIL KING BUSH. He and his banking buddies own the world. This is about global domination. First thing to do, DILUTE and WEAKEN the worlds middle class.

He is a scum bag dirt ball.

Time to make the Republicans pay for this garbage. WE MUST MAKE THEM PAY A POLITICAL PRICE FOR THIER TREASON!
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Thanks guys. I got a nasty bug goin around. Thanks for the info Jax. Caught me right up. I'm back on the job tomorrow. Look out Senate, here I come Hopefully I can get through this time.
    Do They understand the word ILLEGAL????

Banned
    Thanks Bren223!!!

Tomorrow morning is critical for making calls. Bush meets to try to arm twist 8 Republican Senators into voting for his bill!!!

Let us pray And call,call, call tomorrow morning. Why cant they just enforce the existing laws and close the border Too easy huh Lose too much money The hell with American lives. We'll be replaced by all the illegals in a few years anyway And most of em will be out of office with fat pockets and reside on easy street. I say this with sarcasim{?} and disgust at a system that just doesnt flat out care about its people,period.
    Do They understand the word ILLEGAL????

Banned

JAK
    Okay guys, I have completed the list for today. I will start again tomorrow! >>Have a good nite all!!!! We will be ready to fight with all of our phone calls, faxes and emails again tomorrow!!!!!

Go Alipacers!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Nighty! JAK sleep well!

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast