Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JAK
    And to jak if illegal is illegal then David scumbag Vitter should resign and be thrown in jail for soliciting prostitutes. Why should Vitter get a free pass when he did something illegal??? I know what it is i think we have selective moral outrage.
    I'm sure he is already paying for this! Illegal aliens on the other hand just get taxpayer benefits, education, healthcare....THAT THEY HAVE NO BUSINESS GETTING...NOT ONE LITTLE BIT!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Sure, just as soon as you are ready to help us fight in the fight to enforce our existing laws... ready to stand with us on that first!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

TUNTUM is just trying to jerk our chain

TUNTUM is just trying to jerk our chain
    I say lets not respond to him/her anymore it just fuels his fire
    He may just be another illegal mad at us for stopping his crap

JAK
    He's done!

when I lived in South Texas...My American Latino friends always pointed out illegals...they would say..."that guy is illegal" I would say "how do you know that"...and they would always say "look at the clothes"... I went overseas...and people would walk up to me and say "you are American"...I would ask them how did they know that>>> they would say "your clothes"
    NEWS FLASH...MOST ILLEGALS ARE FROM MEXICO...Just ask the mexican Government counting the 2 largest money resource of Mexico sent by Mexicans from the United States
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

MW
    tantum wrote:

Good so let's call for David Vitter to step down. Who's with me???
    Could someone please tell me what Vitter's situation has to do with illegal immigration?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

None. He supposedly has admitted to patronizing a prostitute many years ago. He [again, supposedly] has admitted the wrong-doing, reconciled the behavior with his wife, and has moved on with things....

Our guest is trying to make the argument that some here are being hypocrites in insisting on law enforcement with respect to immigration/illegal immigration while turning the 'other cheek' with respect to Sen. Vitter's history and legal issues.

To answer his/her question: sorry, no takers here.
    He has demonstrated a knowledge and respect for the popular opinion of his electorate, and that is good enough for me (eg. if Vitter is so bad, why then is Ted Kennedy still walking the streets as a free man?!?!?!?!)

Quote Originally Posted by tuntum
    Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    what is this fascination with mexico??? who says all these children are from mexico??
    ....because MOST OF THE ARE FROM MEXICO...BUT WE ARE REFERRING TO ALL ILLEGALS!!!!! FROM ANY COUNTRY!!!!!!

[quote:19qztx05]And to jak if illegal is illegal then David scumbag Vitter should resign and be thrown in jail for soliciting prostitutes. Why should Vitter get a free pass when he did something illegal??? I know what it is i think we have selective moral outrage.
    Illegal is illegal... can you hear me now?????????

Corrupt politicians....illegal criminals...and yes they are criminals!!!! They crossed OUR border ILLEGALLY!
    Good so let's call for David Vitter to step down. Who's with me???[/quote:19qztx05]
    I'm right with you, Tantum - lets get Vitter out of there... right after we boot all the illegals back to mexico (i don't care where their home country is, they had to come through mexico to get here). Let's do one thing at a time and getting the illegals out is first on the list.

I wonder if Mexico subsidizes or offers lowered tuition rates for the college education of children of U.S. ciitzens or other countries who snuck into and squatted in Mexico?

My understanding is that unlike the extremely generous U.S. (i.e., middle class taxpayers), Mexico treats illegals in their country very harshly.

Quote Originally Posted by tuntum
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Quote Originally Posted by s3cure_border
    tuntum, I have to agree with you on this one.

Illegal Immigrant ADULTS are not the same as Illegal Immigrant CHILDREN.

Some of those kids were brought here at a really young age, babies even. I don't think it is even fair to group them with the rest of illegals.
    Those children can vote in Mexico. "I don't think it's really fair to group them with the rest of" the Americans.

Dixie
    what is this fascination with mexico??? who says all these children are from mexico??

And to jak if illegal is illegal then David scumbag Vitter should resign and be thrown in jail for soliciting prostitutes. Why should Vitter get a free pass when he did something illegal??? I know what it is i think we have selective moral outrage.
    I just thought of Mexico because of the last election and how so many Mexicans went back to Mexico to vote for the El Presidente. So much so that Fox was campaigning in Utah and California for his party.

The punishment for prostitution is not deportation nor a felony. In most states, the first offence doesn't require incarceration so people don't get "thrown in jail for soliciting prostitutes". Nevada had very lax laws. "Under Nevada state law, any county with a population of fewer than 400,000 is allowed to license brothels if it so chooses".

Odd that you are upset because that law is not being enforced.

Dixie

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast