Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by s3cure_border
    tuntum, I have to agree with you on this one.

Illegal Immigrant ADULTS are not the same as Illegal Immigrant CHILDREN.

Some of those kids were brought here at a really young age, babies even. I don't think it is even fair to group them with the rest of illegals.
    Apples don't fall far from their tree!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

Having a Tantrum:

I like David Vitter. At least he didn't go after little boys like Cardinal Mahoney, or screw a man in his wife's bed while she was having a C-section like Mcgrealy, (D) from New Jersey.

In the mean time why don't you take all your money and go feed and cloth all the illegals in America. Thanks in advance.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Being new to Alipac, I have been reading and reading and reading threads in order to see what the views are. I'm not sure why tuntum is here, because in all the threads, he seems to oppose what we are here for in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by NCByrd
    Being new to Alipac, I have been reading and reading and reading threads in order to see what the views are. I'm not sure why tuntum is here, because in all the threads, he seems to oppose what we are here for in the first place.
    He is simply trolling, and trying to "start" fights. That is his SOP. Simply trying to make us waste our time with his foolishness.

H.

Please answer these questions Tatrum,

What makes you or any people who come here from anywhere believe you have a right to taxpayers money which is American citizens money to further your education, pay for your health care etc.?

This money is taken out of Americans checks every week, we work for it, why do you feel you have a right to it?

Do we owe you for something we don't know about?

Do you honestly believe it is our duty? Why?

Just what are the reasons you feel like you are due this entitlement?

Please help me out here because I just don't understand your thinking!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    There are several things people don't immediately think of when they consider the implications of the DREAM Act which, among other things, would grant in-state tuition to illegal children.

The difference in cost between in-state and out-of-state tuition is a taxpayer-funded subsidy amounting to at least $10,000 per child per year. When the number of illegal aliens taking advantage of this subsidy is significant, the cost is staggering. In Texas, taxpayers pay an estimated $40- 50 million every year to subsidize the college education of illegal aliens. In California, the cost to taxpayers is much higher—well over $100 million a year. This serves as yet another inducement for illegal aliens to enter our country illicitly (on top of free health care, subsidized housing, food stamps, etc.) I fail to see how the situtation of illegal alien children is any different from that where parents are sent to prison, with the end result being that the child suffers due to the bad choices of the parent. Are we to give the children of criminals in-state tuition also because we feel sorry for their children?

The DREAM Act is also profoundly unfair to American citizens and even to those coming to American universities on student visas who must pay out-of-state tuition.

Re: Alipac just posted Action Alert, says cosaoline.org

Quote Originally Posted by viva_la_migre_uno
    This is what the illegal alien are doing to counter us.

dreamact1982:
    Alipac just posted Action Alert, they just found out about the Dream Act that it will be debated next week..We gotta counter their opposition calls, if we dont Dream Act will end up like the immigration bill, meaning DEAD. This is our only opportunity, start calling Monday like never before. waisting there time.

h3wlett:It will all come down to whether our collective voices are louder than their collective voices.

We all know what they can do. Just look back 2 weeks.

triton:Their thread is so hurtful... and wrong! I can't believe they just stereotype us as being destitute leeches.

We can't let them win, those ignorant assholes!

pwc:Ya, I just read some of the posts on ALIPAC and they really have some ignorant remarks about people(us) they don't even know. How uneducated can they be? I can say that all of us here are more educated and generous than those people to make these ignorant comments.
    Anyway, not just calling...i believe they are faxing and writing e-mails too. So, we too need to not just call, we need to send fax and emails as well. And we can find the senators e-mail addresses or send them electronic messages through their websites. I have faith in us!

These illegals are so funny, they demand so much from us. You know when I e mail those people in Washington that are suppose to look out for the people that put them in office, I tell them check my name, registered voter, as a citizen I should be more than one thousand illegal aliens demanding something, they don't deserve.
    which website is that?
    No soy de los que se dicen 'la raza'... Am not one of those racists of "The Race"

JAK
    Vitter did something he shouldn't have done. He stood up like a man and admitted it. It, in my understanding was a long time ago. Like 10 years.
    He didn't do anything any worse than Clinton. There are people in this government who are doing worse things than Vitter! Like selling out our country!!!
    As far as illegals are concerned they are theives..among other things...who are still running around the streets of America!! Demanding rights they have NO RIGHT TO DEMAND!!! Go home...demand something from your own country and get out of ours!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234