Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC: My own radio show?

Friends,

I have some interesting news to share and I'm looking for some feedback and suggestions.

I've been offered by own radio show on Sunday afternoon's from 3-5pm EST / 12-2pm Pacific. While this is a little earlier in the day than I would prefer, do you think people will listen in at these times?

The show will be hosted by an existing network, but I will only be on the web and a few stations at first. If it goes well, then the show can expand to more stations.

I want to do a show that covers illegal immigration, the weekly news, taxes, freedom, etc...

But I want to make my show action oriented, sorta like NEWS YOU CAN USE. Or News that challenges the listener to take action.

I worry that all three of the Presidential candidates may make a move to restrict talk radio.

By having my own show I can fight back more if my audience builds up.

Sorta a use it or lose it situation.

Also, I think I need a way to get more info to the public than I do now via text.

Of course, the shows will be podcast and archived for people to listen anytime they like during the week if they miss the live broadcast, but of course if you listen live you can call in.

Thoughts? Ideas? Concerns?

Anyone here with experience in the radio industry?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Congratulations William !!!!! This is great news!!!!

Go for it...you have my full support.

Get in no matter what time slot you get.

GO FOR IT!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I know for a fact you will have allot more calls than you can handle on Sunday if you post the topic to be discussed on ALIPAC a few days prior to the show.

You should do it. I would listen.

Wow William!! Congratulations on your very good news!!

Your ideas sound terrific and I'm really looking forward to tuning in!

WTG "W" . question , can you have guests ? If so try and get Tancredo on ,maybe a dual feed type setup .
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

We could always use more voices in the media - that's for sure.

But just remember the parable of the 1994 Republican Revolution. "We went to D.C. to change the government, but the government changed us." There is simply a lot of corruption in our political system, and it will probably make overtures to anyone holding sway so as to maintain their status quo.
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

Sure, why not?

Do you know anything about a potential format? Just curious.

Carpe diem!!! And congratulations.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast