Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC: NC is my backyard, illegals get (the hell) out!

Friday, August 24, 2007

'I Am Mad:' Head of immigration PAC urges Forsyth officials to get tough on illegals

By Blair Goldstein
    JOURNAL REPORTER

William Gheen said he wants illegal immigrants out of North Carolina.
    (Journal Photo by Lauren Carroll)

Forsyth County leaders listened last night as a critic of the nation’s immigration policies argued that stopping illegal immigration requires the political will of local, state and federal officials.

William Gheen, the president of Americans for Legal Immigration Political Action Committee, spoke to the Forsyth County Republican Women’s club at Forsyth Technical Community College’s West Campus.

Gheen said that illegal immigrants are corroding the social fabric of American communities and urged local leaders - including County Commissioners Gloria Whisenhunt, Debra Conrad and Bill Whiteheart, as well as Sheriff Bill Schatzman, all Republicans and who were at the meeting - to take action locally.

“I am mad,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good job, W! Did you get a video of the entire meeting?
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

A few corrections.

I did not say close or seal the border. I did not say just address the Mexican border.

I said Secure Our Borders.

Also, I did not say that fighting illegal immigration and amnesty could be unpopular. I spent a large portion of my speech pointing out all the items we have 80+% support from the public on.

W

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Good job, W! Did you get a video of the entire meeting?
    Not this time Im afraid. I was in a big rush this time.

W

Get mad and get motivated.

Your right W. get up and do something about it on the local level. Don't just sit around and take it.

Well said W.

Dixie

Thank you William for standing up again for all of us.

Head 'em up,move 'em out Rawhide!

Well, hopefully you've been heard by some newbies to this problem.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Well... “North Carolina’s my backyard, and illegal aliens need to get (the hell) out of it,â€

I want them out of my backyard but I mean literally out of my backyard.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

I attended this meeting. William gave a powerful and captivating talk. Many of those in attendance were schocked at the extent of the illegal immigration issue and they hung on every word William said. They asked a lot of questions and have taken away a new found comprehensive understanding of the effects of this problem. It appears that they have taken the next step from concerned citizens to citizen activists. For those of you that haven't heard William speak in person...make the trip. It is well worth it.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast