Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WE are very angry and we must stay angry because that is when we really get things done. Each day I am hearing more demands from illegals, more crimes committed, more cost to this country and more pro-illegal immigrant orgainizations for rights of illegal aliens.
    We are on a roll and cannot let up.
    We are the ones that is going to keep this country intact.
    we have to let the media and our representatives what we want.
    This is our country.

Thanks William-great job!

Stick it to 'em William!
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Letter mailed to the FTCC Board of Trustees.

Letter mailed to the FTCC Board of Trustees.

August 2007

Dear Member of the FTCC Board of Trustees.

It is pretty well known that a majority of Forsyth County does not
    approve of using their tax dollars to subsidize the education of
    illegal aliens. In fact the majority of Forsyth County believes that
    illegal aliens should not even be here.

On April 21,2005 Forsyth Technical Community College Board of
    Trustees voted unanimously that illegal aliens are eligible for
    admission to the College.

A degree would give an illegal more incentive to stay in the United
    States and would take jobs away from American citizens and LEGAL
    immigrants.

I respectfully request your reasoning as to why you voted to admit
    illegal aliens to the college. Instead you should have sent a
    message that FTCC will not tolerate training illegal aliens to take
    our children's future jobs.

Regards.

Copy sent to the Forsyth County Commissioners.

Again, I respectfully request your reasoning as to why you have not
    spoken out publicly about this matter..
    * <div>[b]<div>2000 people has visited http://www.dumpgloria.com/ in the last 3 months
    People who believes in God, America, The Bill Of Rights and Limited Government.
    </div>
    </div>

Nice work, chairman. It's gratifying being an activist, isn't it. No better way to feel patriotic than to call out the traitors!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Americanpatriot
    No one has ever said to me - Americans are lazy and on welfare - but if it happens I am sure that person will need assistance. I don't know any Americans that are on welfare and over 95% of the Americans I know are working 2-3 jobs and have not much time for a little R&R never mind a vacation. My mother is working and she is 72, can't stop. I know retired Americans that are back working. So, I would love for someone to say Americans are lazy to my face. As far as I'm concerned I want all the work. I'm greedy. I'm ready to express how I really feel.
    co-worker of mine and I had a heated discussion about people on welfare and such. They were basically under the impression that a certain minority was responsible for our economic and social problems, not illegals. They mentioned that it's "those lazy Americans" not wanting to work out in the fields or assembly lines that bring these illegals here.

I advised them that illegals work for whatever they can get and will work for far less than what a true American would work for.

To me, if your American, it don't matter your color or religion.. you belong here.. These illegals don't

Saturday, July 28, 2007
    Good call for immigrants, community
    Decision to reject federal program ensures trust between newcomers, law-enforcement

http://www.journalnow.com/servlet/Satel ... 1611505496

By Jose Isasi
    GUEST COLUMNIST

Sheriff Bill Schatzman decision not to apply for funds to implement the federal program that allows deputies to inquire about the immigration status of all detainees in our Forsyth County law-enforcement system was the right move.
    There is already a system in place that checks the immigration status of jailed foreign-born detainees who are in prison for serious crimes. This program should continue.
    Schatzman has followed the lead from hundreds of local law-enforcement agencies across the country in rejecting a measure that would be counterproductive for our entire community.
    Many immigrants, especially those from Latin America, do not trust the police in their home countries. Local law-enforcement agencies, like those in Forsyth County, recognize this and have taken a practical stance to assure these newcomers that their primary role is to actively prevent crime and apprehend criminals.
    By repeating this message throughout the years, local law enforcement, including Schatzmans office and the Winston-Salem Police Department, have improved relationships with immigrant communities and, equally important, kept lines of productive communication open to the benefit of the entire community. This work will be for naught if the Hispanic immigrant community in Forsyth County no longer feels safe in talking to law-enforcement officials.
    It would be difficult to explain to our newest residents that all of those in the process of being deported are criminals. For example, in the three North Carolina counties where the federal program has been implemented, advocates have documented a number of cases of illegal immigrants being handed over to immigration officials after being detained, not for serious crimes, but for minor traffic violations.
    Without trust in law enforcement, immigrants who have witnessed serious crimes will not come forward with information that is needed to solve them. This means that crimes will not be solved as quickly, crime rates will accelerate, and crime prevention will be hindered.
    A point of agreement is that the system for handling immigration is broken. It is very disappointing that our federal elected officials recently refused to deal with the significant issues surrounding immigration. While the proposed solutions were imperfect to those on all sides of the issue, we must ask why there were not more earnest efforts to reach reasonable compromises.
    Asking, or telling, 12 million Hispanics who are here without proper documentation to go home is unrealistic. Most came here to make a better life for their families. Our Hispanic friends and neighbors are willing to work hard to achieve their dreams, just as most of our parents and grandparents did who came before us.
    Historically, immigration has been controversial. That is still true today. Historically, immigration has been an engine for economic growth in the United States. That is also still true today.
    Jim Johnson, the director of the Kenan Institutes Urban Investment Strategies Center at UNC Chapel Hill and co-author of the recent study of the impact of Hispanics in North Carolina sponsored by the N.C. Bankers Association, estimates the annual negative impact from Hispanics at $61 million in state services juxtaposed to a contribution of $9 billion to the states economy in 2004 alone.
    The bottom line is clear - the net effect of having a growing Hispanic community in our state is significant and positive. While we are experiencing difficulties in absorbing some of this population segment into our health-care and education systems, I hope we will find solutions that will benefit all of our state residents.
    As a resident of Winston-Salem for more than 31 years and an immigrant myself, I have observed the integration of Hispanics into our community. I have also seen the relationship between law-enforcement professionals and immigrants productively grow, from the days my son was a Winston-Salem police officer and later an SBI agent.
    We have made good progress by building bridges between those who protect us and those who have come to America to make a better life for themselves and their families. Locally, requiring our law-enforcement officers to become immigration agents will destroy bridges, and in the process, weaken our shared community.
    Thats why Sheriff Schatzman is right.

Jose Isasi is the CEO of the Que Pasa Media Network.
    Guest columns: The Journal welcomes guest-column submissions. Length should be about 700 words. Guest columnists should have some special authority for writing about their subject. Exceptions will be made for telling or funny stories.

Please provide a recent photograph. Our address is: Letters@wsjournal.com. Fax and regular mail are also accepted. The fax number is (336) 727-7204. Our mail address is: Letters to the Journal, P.O. Box 3159, Winston-Salem, N.C. 27102.
    * <div>[b]<div>2000 people has visited http://www.dumpgloria.com/ in the last 3 months
    People who believes in God, America, The Bill Of Rights and Limited Government.
    </div>
    </div>

Jose Isasi is the CEO of the Que Pasa Media Network
    ...That pretty much exposes him as what he is. An OBL illegal alien hugger.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great Job William, politicians don't seem to get it until you are mad as hell and they realize, "you are mad as hell and not going to take it anymore".

We need to get rid of every politician or public servant who says they can't do anything about the problem with immigration, we need people with solutions not a can't do attitude, they are inept and its time for them to go.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ACTION ALERT REQUESTS!!
    Please activists leave comments,at below link
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=79828
    ALIPAC AUGUST FUND RAISER
    PLEASE help ALIPAC stay in the fight against illegal immigration!!This has been extended to 9/11 ALIPAC's anniversary date, we have fallen short of the goal and have so many fights ahead of us, remember all small donations add up .
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=75673
    FOOD FOR THOUGHT[b]
    WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT ALIPAC??? [/b
    __________________________________________________ __________-
    THE FERN AND THE BAMBOO

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=80573
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

BTTT
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast