Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Great Job W - and to all the other wonderful ALIPAC Patriots who fight this battle on a daily basis! Obama must deport his aunt and not argue for any sort of amnesty for those who have chosen to enter this country in violation of our immigration laws. The rule of law means something in this country! Obama even said so himself! Was that a lie?

Obama, you said you believed in securing our borders and going after those who employ illegal invaders! This means we must continue with work place raids. If you sincerely believe those who employ illegals must be held accountable, then make E-Verify MANDATORY for those who hire workers in this country!

Obama must realize that PERCEPTION actually means something( not to mention the rule of law) and is a crucial component if he is serious about promoting "change!" Otherwise, this platform of "change" was nothing more than lip service whereby he delivered a false bill of goods to the American people!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You just never know what if going to stir the pot!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    I was involved in trying to organize a protest against her being given amnesty at her subway station here in Boston but she moved to Cleveland before it came together.
    That's great Richard, this is the kind of activism needed even though it didn't come off this time.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    ACTION ALERT! PLEASE JOIN IN!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-844030.html#844030

They reported William's challenge to Obama on Fox News today.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

An idea....

What would happen if we posted (Copyright owned) video of William in response to all of the pro-obama (obama *) videos on you tube?

I have never done this but i wonder if that would get the message out?

We would need some videos of W saying (only the truth as he has been saying for sometime now) something like the story with Lou Dobbs....

Just curious....

Any ideas?

Robert

Welcome windowsforever. Glad you found your way here.

There are quite a number of alipac videos on youtube. And I agree with your idea -this story needs to continue to get out there and spread.

Re: An idea....

Quote Originally Posted by WindowsForEver
    What would happen if we posted (Copyright owned) video of William in response to all of the pro-obama (obama *) videos on you tube?

I have never done this but i wonder if that would get the message out?

We would need some videos of W saying (only the truth as he has been saying for sometime now) something like the story with Lou Dobbs....

Just curious....

Any ideas?

Robert
    Welcome Windows Forever

We do have lots of my speeches and such on youtube.

Here is our Youtube Channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/ALIPAC1

and here is the complete list of our videos starting with the most popular ones and moving down in number of views

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ALI ... eos&sort=v

W

We welcome your input WindowsForever. Thank you being here.

tinybobidaho wrote:
    They reported William's challenge to Obama on Fox News today
    I missed this tinybobidaho. Which show and what was said? Thank you.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

The rapid expansion of this story on Google is starting to slow, but now shows up on over 3,400 websites which is 300 more in the last twenty four hours.

W

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123