Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    She had her day in court and was ordered to be Deported..... It's time to go HOME
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is a great strike at the corrupt system and MSM William, I applaud you.

I posted in the comments section of the ABC link though I had to do it twice because my first try was removed, probably because of my 'ratbstard' handle, so I re-posted as Jeff from Brooklyn. Here it is:

I want a list of state and/or federal laws that I can choose from to IGNORE. The way I see it is if Auntie and all the other illegal aliens now being coddled by our government can ignore our laws, I, as a citizen should have an equal right to do the same.

Ridiculous you say? Not enforcing our immigration laws is RIDICULOUS, I say.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Again Kenyans in general are jubilant at the Obama victory and are hoping that the United States will assist them with financing infrastructure improvement. There is a hope that Americans will come and visit Kenya in droves to see the country Obama's father was from. This cuts across every tribe not just the Luo. The government of Kenya definitely does not want to mess this up and Zeituni faces little danger of being targeted by it if she goes back. Have Lou Dobbs call here for comment. http://www.tourism.go.ke

I was involved in trying to organize a protest against her being given amnesty at her subway station here in Boston but she moved to Cleveland before it came together.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ANGRY WHITE MAN February 3, 2009 8:52PM PST
    RE: "It's important for this administration to send a message that there aren't two sets of rules >> After President Obama's illegal alien aunt defied deportation orders, one group has filed an arrest request with Immigration and Customs Enforcement and is publicly demanding that the president deport her. Americans for Legal Immigration PAC, or ALIPAC, is urging Obama to honor his rhetoric about the rule of law by ousting Zeituni Onyango from the United States.

LETTERS

Obama: 'I screwed up' ----

I just have one thing to say....

FANTASTIC!!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Way to go W!!!

As obama soooooo enjoys saying "Yes We Can"!!!!!

AE

This is incredible!

This really takes it all down to the bone on the issue of deportations in this country. If Obama himself, his administration and all government follow the rule of law on this one, his own aunt, then we know he MUST also follow the same with all illegal aliens, no matter how much their handler and they whine.

William, my deepest and sincerest congratulations on this.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Keep up the good work.

said William Gheen of ALIPAC. "Obama must either deport his aunt or destroy his own credibility by showing her favoritism."

Right on! Now let's see if Nobama really means that stuff about the Rule of Law, and also enforces our immigration laws.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Group Calls On Obama To Deport Aunt

Group Calls On Obama To Deport Aunt

Woman Was Living In Boston Housing Development

POSTED: 3:05 pm EST February 2, 2009
    UPDATED: 4:40 pm EST February 2, 2009
    [NEWSVINE: Group Calls On Obama To Deport Aunt] [DELICIOUS: Group Calls On Obama To Deport Aunt] [DIGG: Group Calls On Obama To Deport Aunt] [FACEBOOK: Group Calls On Obama To Deport Aunt] [REDDIT: Group Calls On Obama To Deport Aunt] [RSS] [PRINT: Group Calls On Obama To Deport Aunt] [EMAIL: Group Calls On Obama To Deport Aunt]
    BOSTON -- A national group is calling on President Barack Obama to deport his aunt, an illegal immigrant who was living in Boston.

The Americans for Legal Immigration PAC filed an arrest request with Immigration and Customs Enforcement Monday and issued a public demand for Obama to deport Zeituni Onyango.

Onyango is currently under a court's order to leave the country or be deported, according to ALI-PAC.

Onyango is currently living in Ohio and has vowed to fight against being deported. Four years ago, an immigration judge instructed her to leave the country after her request for asylum from her native Kenya was rejected.

"President Obama has promised the American public that his administration will honor the principles of open government, the Constitution and the Rule of Law," said William Gheen of ALIPAC. "Obama must either deport his aunt or destroy his own credibility by showing her favoritism."

Last year, Onyango was found living in Boston. Obama said that he didn't know that one of his relatives was living in the city illegally and believes the appropriate laws should be followed.

A spokeswoman for the Boston Housing Authority said when Onyango was given public housing she met all federal and state standards. The deportation order came a year later, according to Lydia Agro. She said the BHA was never notified of the order.

Previous Stories:

* November 1, 2008: Obama Says He Didn't Know Aunt Lives in Boston Illegally
    * October 30, 2008: Obama Aunt Lives In Hub Housing Project

http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/18 ... etail.html

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast