Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Because i won't be joining tomorrow until late, I just emailed Boxer and Frankenstein, I found something very interesting. Both Senators are bragging about the pork they are brining home in this bill. Particularly Frankenstein. I think the greedy idiots in the Senate have loaded this thing up so much that it really will over ride a veto lol

That being said, we need to work our donkeys off tomorrow to insure this thing stays "veto proof"
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    See you tomorrow afternoon!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Will be here.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Will be ready to rumble!
    ROFL, are we at Arnold's?
    I'm ready to rumble too
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

Gearing up now. Should be ready to release the dogs in about an hour. Please keep an eye on your emails and the Announcement section.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Okay...I'm off to work, but I'll check in when I get there.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

OK I'm here , just getting light in the west, coffee is on and my eyes are half open But I'm ready to roll!! Almost, don't function to well until I get my first cup of coffee
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

The DRAFT is up! Let's rally our boards!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 552#472552

I hope those calls are rolling into the Senate. NO to the dangerous Mexican truck pilot program!

April
    GOOOOOOOOOOO PATRIOTS!!! WE CAN DO THIS!!!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast