Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC Releases Product Line Shirts Caps Buttons Thongs...

Friends of ALIPAC,

We have received numerous requests for T-Shirts, Bumper Stickers, hat's and other items that promote ALIPAC. We have accommodated your requests through the efforts of our ALIPAC leader and moderator JohnB2012 on the ALIPAC Discussion Boards.

Please Note: ALIPAC Does not make ANY money from the sale of these items. They are provided for your personal enjoyment and they are great tools to help you promote our organization and let other Americans know about ALIPAC. These items are sold at cost and purchases are not donations to us.

ALIPAC will be purchasing some of these items as well to give out to people at events.

Please post comments and suggestion here or directly to JohnB2012 as we will work to upgrade and improve these products with time.

You can wear these to events and rallies or any place you think people will notice the message.

You can peruse and order the products via this link...

http://www.cafepress.com/ALIPAC

We hope you enjoy these products.

These Products will also be made a permanent part of the resources for you found in our ALIPAC Action Panel on the top blue tool bar.

ALIPAC Action Panel
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... age&pid=19

ALIPAC

PS: The ALIPAC thong is expected to be one of our most popular items

Here are just a few examples. Visit the link above for the full product line.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They're great!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Outstanding Nice job on the graphics!
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

All thanks goes to JohnB. A few of us chipped in some suggestion, but he was the project manager on this one.

W

w,
    You really do NEED to make a profit to fund things such as advertising, billboards, TV/Radio spots and to help you out financially. This fight takes resources!!!

D.W.
    D.W.

David,

Yes we need resources but we are prohibited from accepting checks from companies like the one here that makes the shirts and we do not want to get in the business of selling shirts directly from ALIPAC.

Donations are gladly accepted of course.

W

Hmmmmm.

Hmmmmm.
    Well I gotta get something! At least it's not made in Communist Red China!
    I'm getting it for DD!

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Re: Hmmmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Coto

Hmmmmm.
    Well I gotta get something! At least it's not made in Communist Red China!
    Now, Coto, how is your cat going to wear that? I bet he or she won't like the wedgies or, as the British say, "getting your knickers in a twist."

:P
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

I'm getting it for DD, I had to edit that back in, but not fast enough. So our messages got slightly out of sync. Sorry.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Quote Originally Posted by Coto
    I'm getting it for DD, I had to edit that back in, but not fast enough. So our messages got slightly out of sync. Sorry.
    Okay, I understand, I did see the reference to DD after I posted. She should appreciate all the attention she's generated. Does the Alipac line also have any garter belts (for DD of course)? :P
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast