Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I've added a women's tank top and a couple more T-Shirts in different colors. I'm working now on a sleveless men's shirt but having some difficulty with the graphics.

Awesome! I was wondering if there was going to be a hoodie zip up!
    Thanks all!

"What part of illegal don't you understand?"

One suggestion John, try to make some items in different colors other than white for those of us that always seem to spill something on a white shirt Colored hats would be cool as well as a white hat that you wear often does not stay white very long.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by lsmith1338
    One suggestion John, try to make some items in different colors other than white for those of us that always seem to spill something on a white shirt Colored hats would be cool as well as a white hat that you wear often does not stay white very long.
    I've added a few different colors on the T-Shirts.

http://www.cafepress.com/cp/info/sell/products/

This is a full list of all their products. If anyone sees anything they would like that I haven't added let me know and I'll try and set it up.

John

The rectangle magnet would be great, I could give them out to my family and friends to put on their refrigerators so all who visit them could see it.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The rectangle magnet would be great, I could give them out to my family and friends to put on their refrigerators so all who visit them could see it.
    You got it!

I also just added some more shirts and a couple of hats.

Thanks John These are low cost and great to give out to people to spread the word.

Thong sales are down! Come on people let's get those thong sales up!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

One t-shirt I bought with the Alipac logo is a neon lime green. I don't like white t-shirts either because they always get stained. If they are all white just throw them in the washing machine with all whites and bleach em' to death. But my patience runs out trying to hand wash and dab bleach here and there on a white t-shirt that has some colored lettering/design.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Thong sales are down! Come on people let's get those thong sales up!

W
    Coto, did you buy a thong for DD yet?
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast