Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ya'll are to funny!!!!

I start a job tomorrow, I have been a stay at home mom for the last 7 yrs and living broke. Anyway, once I get a paycheck, I plan on getting a T-shirt!!! I can't wait. Bet I get some crappy looks from some people here though.

Quote Originally Posted by Azmomof2
    Ya'll are to funny!!!!

I start a job tomorrow, I have been a stay at home mom for the last 7 yrs and living broke. Anyway, once I get a paycheck, I plan on getting a T-shirt!!! I can't wait. Bet I get some crappy looks from some people here though.
    Azmomof2,

I own two anti-ILLEGAL immigration t-shirts and have another one on the way. So far, I've been lucky and all the responses have been positive. Usually I get at least one positive response every time I wear one and people asking where I bought the shirt. Some cashiers have even noticed it's me again in that t-shirt. I do give out information on Alipac and recently before upcoming rallies in Raleigh. The other day I passed about four Hispanic men speaking Spanish in a grocery store. They didn't say anything so maybe they don't understand Ingles.

Everyone,

I've had very good customer service with Cafepress.com. I ordered the wrong size t-shirt not noticing that I was buying a Jr. size instead of an adult size. When asking if I could return and exchange the t-shirt for the right size, they just told me I could keep it and they'd send me a new one at no extra cost. And, I was even able to speak with a human being on the phone after not too long of a wait and without having to press a gadzillion buttons.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

If the thong is the most popular item, how do you advertise and make a statement with that? Do you pull down your pants to make your point or what?
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by lsmith1338
    If the thong is the most popular item, how do you advertise and make a statement with that? Do you pull down your pants to make your point or what?
    We think the ALIPAC thong might be best used as a special gift.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hi L Smith 1338,

Well, if I buy one for DD, I'll challenge her to
    "make the statement" with it!!! She's creative,
    she'll figure it out.

Purrrrrrr!

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

I do appreciate that Coto, as otherwise people can only advertise to one person unless they are extra friendly
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Several people have voiced a concern over a lack of made in the USA products.

I looked over the CafePress stuff again and found some more made in the USA items. Organic Cotton T-Shirt, Jr. Raglan, Fitted T-Shirt and Jr. Hoodie. I've added them to the selection along with the other made in the USA items, our dog T-Shirt and popular Thong.

Wrote an email to Hanes to ask where their t-shirts are made in what country. Do not know if I will get a reply or not. My order is shipped will check it out when I receive it.

Wrote an email to Hanes to ask where their t-shirts are made in what country. Do not know if I will get a reply or not. My order is shipped will check it out when I receive it.
    My shirt said it was made in Hati. Not sure where all else Hanes underwear is made. CafePress offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee.

I am gonna wear it no matter where it is made as it promotes our cause. Was just curious though. As long as it is guaranteed that works for me.

PS: Love the head gear

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast