Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Atex, The information you received is our 2010 accomplishments list found here...

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-223520.html

This information has been published on our homepaged, emailed to our supporters twice, and mailed to our donors.

The Tea Party movement is not a political party like Republican and Democrat. I hear there are some trying to make it into a third party but to my knowledge there is no significant development along those lines and thus the term 'Tea Party' is descriptive of a broader political movement.

Before anyone was talking about the Tea Parties or Dick Armey, ALIPAC led a coalition of around 20 immigration enforcement advocacy groups into the first Tea Party event in 2009.

Here is what our 2010 info says verbatim.

-- Defended Tea Party groups against false accusations of racism launched by illegal alien Amnesty supporting groups like the National Council of La Raza (aka NCLR and 'The Race') and the NAACP.

-- Spoke at 3 major Tea Party events on April 15, 16, and 17 in TX, TN, and SC to over 25,000 combined Tea Party supporters. The Houston, Texas, 'Revolution Now America' speech was influential in the 2010 elections. The South Carolina speech hit amnesty-supporting RINO US Senator Lindsey Graham hard, sending him into damage control mode. Graham backed away from the negotiating table with President Obama and Janet Napolitano five days after William Gheen's historic speech.
    Dick Armey and Sarah Palin are NOT the Tea Party movement.

In fact, ALIPAC is the only organization working with the Tea Party movement to put the word out on Dick Armey regarding his unsavory immigration positions.

We released and continue to circulate this video.

Dick Armey of Freedomworks Wants Liberty for Illegal Aliens 'Bless Their Hearts'
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaqd1qY1KsM

Yes, we have proudly stood up against the lies and defamation being aimed at the Tea Party groups by our mutual political opponents at La Raza (The Race)

They have been trying to do the same thing to us long before they used these tactics on the Tea Party movement.

ALIPAC does not endorse Presidential candidates.

We simply research those candidates and warn the public about which ones are on the record supporting comprehensive immigration reform amnesty.

Most of your Tea Party folks are great people and with us all the way on immigration enforcement.

Just like the top ranks of the Republican Party, the Democratic Party, the Unions, US Chamber of Commerce, etc... the top ranks of the Tea Party Movement around people like Dick Armey and Grover Norquist are loyal to the Globalists that are flooding America with illegal aliens.

William Gheen
    President of Americans for Legal Immigration PAC
    www.alipac.us

PS These videos can help you judge for yourself.

ALIPAC at Houston Tea Party
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rl1YuhQnb-c

ALIPAC at Greenville SC Tea Party
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SG78fpj0P4M
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Atex, The information you received is our 2010 accomplishments list found here...

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-223520.html

This information has been published on our homepaged, emailed to our supporters twice, and mailed to our donors.

The Tea Party movement is not a political party like Republican and Democrat. I hear there are some trying to make it into a third party but to my knowledge there is no significant development along those lines and thus the term 'Tea Party' is descriptive of a broader political movement.

Before anyone was talking about the Tea Parties or Dick Armey, ALIPAC led a coalition of around 20 immigration enforcement advocacy groups into the first Tea Party event in 2009.

Here is what our 2010 info says verbatim.

-- Defended Tea Party groups against false accusations of racism launched by illegal alien Amnesty supporting groups like the National Council of La Raza (aka NCLR and 'The Race') and the NAACP.

-- Spoke at 3 major Tea Party events on April 15, 16, and 17 in TX, TN, and SC to over 25,000 combined Tea Party supporters. The Houston, Texas, 'Revolution Now America' speech was influential in the 2010 elections. The South Carolina speech hit amnesty-supporting RINO US Senator Lindsey Graham hard, sending him into damage control mode. Graham backed away from the negotiating table with President Obama and Janet Napolitano five days after William Gheen's historic speech.
    Dick Armey and Sarah Palin are NOT the Tea Party movement.

In fact, ALIPAC is the only organization working with the Tea Party movement to put the word out on Dick Armey regarding his unsavory immigration positions.

We released and continue to circulate this video.

Dick Armey of Freedomworks Wants Liberty for Illegal Aliens 'Bless Their Hearts'
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaqd1qY1KsM

Yes, we have proudly stood up against the lies and defamation being aimed at the Tea Party groups by our mutual political opponents at La Raza (The Race)

They have been trying to do the same thing to us long before they used these tactics on the Tea Party movement.

ALIPAC does not endorse Presidential candidates.

We simply research those candidates and warn the public about which ones are on the record supporting comprehensive immigration reform amnesty.

Most of your Tea Party folks are great people and with us all the way on immigration enforcement.

Just like the top ranks of the Republican Party, the Democratic Party, the Unions, US Chamber of Commerce, etc... the top ranks of the Tea Party Movement around people like Dick Armey and Grover Norquist are loyal to the Globalists that are flooding America with illegal aliens.

William Gheen
    President of Americans for Legal Immigration PAC
    www.alipac.us

PS These videos can help you judge for yourself.

ALIPAC at Houston Tea Party
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rl1YuhQnb-c

ALIPAC at Greenville SC Tea Party
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SG78fpj0P4M
    Thanks William. "no official party", "several tea parties", you can see why I ask. So will you be donating to political candidates as a PAC? Will you be donating to any of the parties? Seems that in order to be a PAC you would have to. Endorsing and donating are very different things.

This past election I think we endorsed over 160 candidates for Congress and Senate and about 121 won. We donated to 10-15 I think.

Our biggest benefit to the campaigns is our endorsement weight, and the volunteers and donations they receive because of our endorsement.

In 2010 we researched and endorsed 205 Federal candidates

137 of them won. And our endorsements were viewed over 34,000 times here on the ALIPAC site alone not counting other online distributions and media coverage.

2010 Endorsements
    http://www.alipac.us/2010_campaign_endorsements.html

Have you just recently joined ALIPAC and are you receiving our email alerts?

The reason I ask is that all of this info has been sent out to our email alerts lists over the last three months.

As a PAC we are not required to endorse or donate although we do both.
    We have not been able to donate as much as we would like, but our endorsement carries a great deal of weight these days.

We chose to form as a PAC because it is a good vehicle for our political activism platform and our finances have always been transparent and a matter of public record.

Being a PAC allows us to do and say what we want to with open financial records and no restrictions on endorsements and legislation. Other kinds non profits have restrictions on campaigns and legislation.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I did find you took in near $46,000 in 2006 and donated $1500 total to 2 candidates. Looks like not a lot of campaigns getting the juice, mostly "endorsements".

Quote Originally Posted by Atex
    I did find you took in near $46,000 in 2006 and donated $1500 total to 2 candidates. Looks like not a lot of campaigns getting the juice, mostly "endorsements".
    ALIPAC has very few surplus funds to donate.

Our biggest benefit is our communications and endorsements.

I am the lowest paid leader of a national organization doing what we do in the country and my salary is the average salary for Raleigh, NC.

My salary is also over 20k less than the average lower ranger for the leaders of non profit organizations in America.

Running a national PAC on less than 50k in a year (2006) was an amazing feat, but we pulled it off thanks to the dedication and sacrifice of many people.

We send in volunteers for campaigns and encourage our supporters to donate directly. We've found that a lot of our supporters value our recommendations but prefer having more control over which candidates get their funds.

Some PACs are simply cash conduits to campaigns. Our PAC is mostly a vehicle for activism and information flow.

W

I represent the "Construction Workers of America Party!"

We built this country they're trying to tear down! So you see it's personal to us! We don't care what color you are, or what religion you are, or what your political affiliation maybe, we just want your donations and votes! Please send donations to "Alipac" thanks!

"And we already had this discussion about Armey and Durbin and decided there were too many Dicks in congress!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The equipment necessary to run this website costs, W traveling around the country to do interviews and attend rally's costs, Alipac is solely dependent on these donations just to survive.

Yet our enemies, such as La Raza, the SPLC, etc. feed off the government dole.

Now why do you think that is?

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Running a national PAC on less than 50k in a year (2006) was an amazing feat, but we pulled it off thanks to the dedication and sacrifice of many people.
    W
    "Yeah! we're still tryin' to get you that raise we promised!"

What you do here is amazing out numbered, and out funded and now they're actually starting to listen in DC! All the leg work we do for these politicians
    we should be federally funded at least we would never be accused of aiding in illegal immigration! Which is still against federal law!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Trust me I am very aware of the importance of running a website and appreciate Mr jurbala's job. Like I said I serve on the board of 2 501's, one is a c-3 the other a c-4, so I get the jest of exactly what it takes and how it works. I have in the past worked with national non-profit membership groups as membership chairman as well. I know how to make it rain as well as get the ear of a member of congress. I've been to a few "dinners". Thanks for the replies.

Trust me I am very aware of the importance of running a website and appreciate Mr jurbala's job. Like I said I serve on the board of 2 501's, one is a c-3 the other a c-4, so I get the jest of exactly what it takes and how it works. I have in the past worked with national non-profit membership groups as membership chairman as well. I know how to make it rain as well as get the ear of a member of congress. I've been to a few "dinners". Thanks for the replies.
    No problem. Will be more than happy to provide you with any information you need. You can post here or email me at WilliamG@alipac.us or call the phone numbers at the bottom of each page.

If you are considering supporting our operations, we want you to have access to any info you need.

W

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast