Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Atex
    I know how to make it rain as well as get the ear of a member of congress. I've been to a few "dinners".
    "I'm always trying to stop it from raining (in peoples homes) and I don't get invited to many fancy dinners!" I'm just trying to get my job back! Thanks for your reply!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Much better comments then a nutjob lastweek trying to accuse W of stealing and such. It costs a lot of money to do these things and its a fulltime job. Unlike the other side W isn't getting paid by the feds or a billionaire, just an Average American with an Above Average ideal hehe. One has to eat and survive.

I'm just hoping more donations will kick in shortly to help out. I've been hard pressed but sent in a contribution and will try and do so again. Hard with money so tight across the US unless your one of those filthy rich.

Quote Originally Posted by ReformUSA2012
    US unless your one of those filthy rich.
    "Or La Raza!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    because one person like dick armey does not speak for the rest of the tea party. Most tea party people want the immigration laws enforced and dont want to give amnesty to illegals.
    Dick Armey is part of the RINO tea party group that tried to high jack the idea during the last election cycle that is why there were many people that the group pushed aside for only the ones they wanted in. It didn't all work in their favor. Real Tea Party people can tell the difference, you can't high jack the idea of freedom the constitution, bill of rights etc. Right has might.

Kathyet

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123