Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

working4change
    I will take on the great sanctuary state of NJ With pleasure!

Banned
    OHIO IS DONE
    Man I hate Web forms

working4change takes New Jersey, the Garden State:

5 spoken for, 45 to go.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Below is the e-mail that I am in the process of sending to all members of the NC General Assembly (House and Senate):

New nationwide poll results (American Pulse(TM) Survey of 4,069 respondents):

77% of Americans are against providing Educational Benefits to illegal aliens.

Can you hear us now, Governor Easley, Martin Lancaster, Roy Cooper, David Sullivan and the NC General Assembly?

Additionally, the poll also revealed these results:

82% of Americans are against providing Driver’s Licenses to illegal aliens
    89% of Americans are against providing Business Licenses to illegal aliens
    74% of Americans are against providing Job Training to illegal aliens
    83% of Americans are against providing Housing Assistance to illegal aliens

IT IS IMPORTANT TO NOTE THAT THESE ARE NATIONAL AVERAGES AND LIKELY TO BE SEVERAL PERCENT POINTS HIGHER IN A CONSERVATIVE STATE LIKE NC.

It is far past time that ALL politicians understand that the people of North Carolina and the entire country want our existing immigration laws enforced. We also demand the discontinuation of benefits to illegal aliens that should be reserved for citizens and legal residents only. We demand our politicians work for the American citizen, not foreign nationals who are in our country illegally.

http://www.alipac.us/article-2769-thread-1-0.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great work GREGAGREATAMERICAN!!! You 'da man!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Great work GREGAGREATAMERICAN!!! You 'da man!

It took a while I hope that Phone thing works Well

Ifn it does... its on ...
    LOL

this is what i find great
    COLUMBUS, OH -- (MARKET WIRE) -- 12/05/07

O boy Kucinichs keeps kicking back

Quote Originally Posted by safari
    ONE MORE THING:

I AM NOTDOING IT FOR THIS CAUSE:

We need a fleet of online Paul and Paulette Revere's to carry this important message for our cause.
    I'm doing it in the name of fighting illegals that are in this country and stopping future entrance to the nation.

***I do not support Paul!!!!*****
    Ummm Safari,

Paul Revere is a famous person in history from the American Revolution that rode around warning the colonists "The British are coming! "The British are coming!"

My metaphor was not about Presidential candidate Ron Paul lol

W

List updated,

Yes, we need 45 more states covered. Any takers or are people gonna let five of our troops do all the work?

W

Sent to Texas

Found it was very easy to send survey to members of the Texas House and Senate via the following website:

http://www.capitol.state.tx.us/

Lists all members and allows you go to each individual member's website email form. I have sent about a dozen so far should get to most by tonight. Maybe other states have the same setup. Sent following emails to the members:

(Found this survey on the internet this morning and thought in may be of interest to you in relationship to your responsibilities as elected official of the state.

"American Pulse(TM) Survey: Providing Benefits to Undocumented Immigrants; Overwhelming Majority Don't Think It's Good for America

COLUMBUS, OH -- (MARKET WIRE) -- 12/05/07 -- As the debate heats up over whether or not the U.S. Government should provide benefits to undocumented immigrants, most Americans agree that it is not good for the country, according to the American Pulse(TM) Survey of 4,069 respondents. The majority of respondents said "No" when asked if they think undocumented immigrants should be given the following: Driver's License (81.7%), Business License (89.3%), Housing Assistance (82.8%), Educational Benefits (76.7%) and Job Training (73.7%).

December 5, 2007
    SYS-CON Media
    ~~
    Topics: Illegal Immigration, polls, American Pulse survey, undocumented immigrants, benefits, driver's license, business license, housing assistance, educational benefits, job training."

Remember Mr. XXXXXXX; Enforcing our Immigration Laws and Securing National Borders are not partisan, divisive, or polarizing issues! In current polls vast majority of United States Citizens want our Immigration Laws Enforced and our National Borders Secured. Politicians without their own or their Elitist Political “Contributor’sâ€

lccat is taking care of the Lone Star State

6 spoken for, 44 to go.

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast