Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by wmb1957
    I can't do Alaska but maybe someone else will find these lists useful.

Email House Members in the 25th. Legislature
    individual email addresses
    http://www.akvoters.org/H_25_Legis.htm
    http://www.akvoters.org/S_25_Legis.htm

Interim Phone List
    http://w3.legis.state.ak.us/docs/pdf/In ... neList.pdf
    Thanks for the info wmb1957!

Arizona contact info. Hope someone can do them.

http://www.azleg.state.az.us/MemberRoster.asp

I am doing Alaska.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by camilleinchicago
    I am doing Alaska.
    Thanks Camille!! I will put you on the list!

You can count on this one from the SD Congressionals:

Dear fellow South Dakotan: Thank you for taking the time to contact me through my website. It is good to hear from you. This message is an automatic response sent on my behalf to let you know that I received your email message. Your thoughts and concerns are very important to me. I will review and respond to your email as soon as possible. Please note that some email filters may misdirect my response to your "spam" email folder. Also, if your message requires immediate attention, such as a scheduling request or assistance with a government agency (casework), please call my office as soon as possible at 1-866-850-3855. If you have any other thoughts or information, don't hesitate to provide further details. It would be impossible to represent the state effectively without the constant input of South Dakotans. I appreciate my constituents using every means possible to contact me. Continue to keep me informed, and please let me know whenever I can be of assistance to you. Kindest regards, JOHN THUNE United States Senator
    You get the run around when you call their numbers, most faxes end up in a "pile" as far as I'm concerned and that's why I like to present myself in person, more often than not, with any articles & information I have to share. I've also found that I've had to keep a log and have the person who receives these items sign and date it (kind of like a reverse guest register). Yes the computer response such as this one does show that there has been a receipt of the material BUT presenting it and discussing it with office staff ALWAYS has an effect on my disposition.
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

If someone can do Arkansas.

Arkansas 86th General Assembly
    At this link you have to click Legislators and Committees along the left then in the new url click either senators or representatives. Click on the name for contact info, or click on the image of mail to send email.

http://www.arkleg.state.ar.us/

April
    Quote Originally Posted by safari

You can count on this one from the SD Congressionals:

Dear fellow South Dakotan: Thank you for taking the time to contact me through my website. It is good to hear from you. This message is an automatic response sent on my behalf to let you know that I received your email message. Your thoughts and concerns are very important to me. I will review and respond to your email as soon as possible. Please note that some email filters may misdirect my response to your "spam" email folder. Also, if your message requires immediate attention, such as a scheduling request or assistance with a government agency (casework), please call my office as soon as possible at 1-866-850-3855. If you have any other thoughts or information, don't hesitate to provide further details. It would be impossible to represent the state effectively without the constant input of South Dakotans. I appreciate my constituents using every means possible to contact me. Continue to keep me informed, and please let me know whenever I can be of assistance to you. Kindest regards, JOHN THUNE United States Senator
    You get the run around when you call their numbers, most faxes end up in a "pile" as far as I'm concerned and that's why I like to present myself in person, more often than not, with any articles & information I have to share. I've also found that I've had to keep a log and have the person who receives these items sign and date it (kind of like a reverse guest register). Yes the computer response such as this one does show that there has been a receipt of the material BUT presenting it and discussing it with office staff ALWAYS has an effect on my disposition.
    Keep up the good WORK, safari!!! WE are going to MAKE them listen!! WE are not going AWAY!!!

Sorry, this is for Delaware. I may try to do any of these states in the morning, I can't stay at the computer long enough to work on any tonight. I'll only be able to send emails, not faxes or phone but I'll do what I can to help if help is still needed on some states tommorrow.

This url click House and/or Senate to find the links for the Representative contact info (click on their name) and the Democratic and Republican Caucus names and contact info. The email addresses are displayed at the bottom of the contact info about half way down the page that opens when you click on the name.

http://legis.delaware.gov/

Alaska is done. I'll start Delaware.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by camilleinchicago
    Alaska is done. I'll start Delaware.

Thanks Camille!! YOU ROCK!!!

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast