Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JAK
    Will finish California tommorrow.... getting too sleepy.

Will also finish Pennsylvania!
    State Senate: (done)
    http://www.legis.state.pa.us/cfdocs/leg ... cfm?body=S

Will do the House tomorrow also!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Are we suppose to call all these people, too? If so, it's not a problem with the Governer and Idaho's U.S. Congress. State Congress would be next to impossibe to reach by phone as they don't go back into session until next month. They do, however, check their emails, which I have finished.
    I don’t think it will hurt
    I just was trying out this new thing we got where I can send a bunch of voice mails or messages via the phone all at the same time
    I cant wait till the return calls come back... my wife is going to flip if they all come on the same day at the office.... I on the other hand am going to take pleasure in the phrase can you hold please...

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    W, do you want the contact info listed for each state here in this post? Or does it matter once it's done.
    We do not need the contact lists posted here. We just need to know when you have completed your state contacts.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Mamie
    now that I'm back online, I'll take ALABAMA

it is good to see so many states taking a stand. On behalf of the citizens of the State of Alabama and several states, the Alabama Coalition for State's Rights submitted a petition to Governor Bob Riley and contacted several members of the state legislature. This year I followed up with another petition to Governor Riley, like before I never received a response. I keep thinking with so many Governor's being vocal, perhaps our Governor would speak on behalf of our state.
    Wow Mamie! Long time no see! Good to see you back, we can certainly use some more experienced hands on the wheel with us!

Very good to see you on board with us again.

W

Quote Originally Posted by Mamie
    now that I'm back online, I'll take ALABAMA

it is good to see so many states taking a stand. On behalf of the citizens of the State of Alabama and several states, the Alabama Coalition for State's Rights submitted a petition to Governor Bob Riley and contacted several members of the state legislature. This year I followed up with another petition to Governor Riley, like before I never received a response. I keep thinking with so many Governor's being vocal, perhaps our Governor would speak on behalf of our state.
    Go get 'em, girl!

It's great to see you again.

April
    Welcome BACK Mamie!!!!

I have the Colorado contacts done!

I just noticed that JAK already did it! GREAT JOB JAK!!!! Oh well doubly well DONE!!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK EVERYONE!!!!

Colorado Covered by JAK Status: In Progress
    Georgia Covered by Rockfish Status: In Progress
    Idaho Covered by TinyBobIdaho Status: In Progress
    Illinois Covered by Lone_Patriot Status: In Progress
    Indiana Covered by Triumph Status: In Progress
    Nevada Covered by JAK Status: In Progress
    New Jersey Covered by working4change Status In Progress
    North Carolina: Covered by Zeezil Status: In Progress
    Ohio: Covered by GREGAGREATAMERICAN Status: In Progress
    Oklahoma Covered by SecureTheBorder Status: In Progress
    South Dakota: Covered by SAFARI Status: In Progress
    Texas Covered by lccat Status: In Progress
    Utah Covered by Paige Status: In Progress
    Virginia Covered by CCUSA Status: In Progress
    Wisconsin Covered by americangirl Status: In Progress

PATRIOTS:
    The LA Times fudged poll showing support for illegal aliens is being picked up by many news networks (just do a google search) and newspapers. We need to get the American Pulse Poll out to all lawmakers to counteract this.

How many states do we now have covered and how many more do we have to go?

Here's an e-mail that you can send if anyone is looking for one:

New nationwide poll results (American Pulse(TM) Survey of 4,069 respondents):

77% of Americans are against providing Educational Benefits to illegal aliens.

Additionally, the poll also revealed these results:

82% of Americans are against providing Driver’s Licenses to illegal aliens
    89% of Americans are against providing Business Licenses to illegal aliens
    74% of Americans are against providing Job Training to illegal aliens
    83% of Americans are against providing Housing Assistance to illegal aliens

(note, the paragraph below might not fit in CA, MA, NJ, etc. but could be used in most others)
    IT IS IMPORTANT TO NOTE THAT THESE ARE NATIONAL AVERAGES AND LIKELY TO BE SEVERAL PERCENT POINTS HIGHER IN A CONSERVATIVE STATE LIKE _______________.

It is far past time that ALL politicians understand that the people of _____________ and the entire country want our existing immigration laws enforced. We also demand the discontinuation of benefits to illegal aliens that should be reserved for citizens and legal residents only. We demand our politicians work for the American citizen, not foreign nationals who are in our country illegally.

http://www.alipac.us/article-2769-thread-1-0.html

NOTE: Zeezil completed NC last night.

Thanks for the list, Rockfish. Accordingly, 15 states are being worked on, 35 more to go.

Anymore takers out there?

Also, I'm not sure lccat actually committed to doing Texas. Lccat...if you read this message, can you confirm?

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast