View Poll Results: AlIPAC's Position on Biometrics & Illegal Immigration?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, Biometrics for all citizens and immigrants.

2 5.56%
  • Limited Biometrics for all citizens and immigrants.

1 2.78%
  • Biometrics of immigrants only.

4 11.11%
  • Biometrics for illegal aliens and crimminals only.

8 22.22%
  • No To Biometric Technologies, they threaten civil liberties.

21 58.33%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

gp
    no on american citizens but absoluty on all criminals especialy illegal mexicans

gp
    no on american citizens but absoluty on all criminals especialy illegal mexicans

Quote Originally Posted by RepublicanReptile
    How can you think that? I don't want tacking devices in my drivers license. Suppose those things go haywire and they start thinking I am someone I'm not? Nothing is infallible, y'know. To sacrifice your own personal liberties in order to keep track of illegal aliens is an awful thing.
    We are increasingly giving up our civil liberties because the government won't deport the illegals as well as deliberately importing more muslims who wish us harm. Imagine a rash of suicide bombers, 'dirty bombs' and other assorted madness. In order to save our country we will be asked to give up the precious freedoms we cherish that make our country what it is.

I vote no.
    --
    Keith
    "Death is better, a milder fate than tyranny", Aeschylus (525BC-456BC),
    Agamemnon
    _____

"I wear no Burka." - Mother Nature

How can you think that? I don't want tacking devices in my drivers license. Suppose those things go haywire and they start thinking I am someone I'm not? Nothing is infallible, y'know. To sacrifice your own personal liberties in order to keep track of illegal aliens is an awful thing.
    We are increasingly giving up our civil liberties because the government won't deport the illegals as well as deliberately importing more muslims who wish us harm. Imagine a rash of suicide bombers, 'dirty bombs' and other assorted madness. In order to save our country we will be asked to give up the precious freedoms we cherish that make our country what it is.

I vote no.
    --
    Keith
    "Death is better, a milder fate than tyranny", Aeschylus (525BC-456BC),
    Agamemnon
    _____

"I wear no Burka." - Mother Nature

BTTT
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AlIPAC's Position on Biometrics & Illegal Immigration?
    Yes, Biometrics for all citizens and immigrants.
    0%
    0% [ 0 ]
    Limited Biometrics for all citizens and immigrants.
    6%
    6% [ 1 ]
    Biometrics of immigrants only.
    13%
    13% [ 2 ]
    Biometrics for illegal aliens and crimminals only.
    13%
    13% [ 2 ]
    No To Biometric Technologies, they threaten civil liberties.
    66%
    66% [ 10 ]
    Total Votes : 15

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

BIOMETRICS OF IMMIGRANTS ONLY : TO GET CONTROL OF THE MESS WE ARE IN.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ModerateMammal

I vote no.
    --
    Keith
    You make a compelling argument as to why we should not go down the Biometric road. I agree with you and also find the implementation of such measures intrusive and perhaps subject to abuse. Please keep in mind that one of the choices was limited to criminals and illegal invaders.

However, I also believe that criminals and especially illegal invaders who have entered this country in violation of law, are a different matter. I'm not so concerned with an illegal invaders civil liberties because any such liberties they possess are certainly not equal to yours and mine. In addition, when you enter this country in violation of law, you in my opinion, give up any civil liberties you may have had, and certainly would have enjoyed had you emigrated to this country legally.

This is also the case since many illegals will re-enter this country again and again after being deported. We have a right as a nation to track these criminals should they decide to return to this country after an order of deportation has been issued and carried out against them.

Further, our government is so inept, it cannot even get a border wall built and completed. I do not have much faith they would be able to implement a biometrics program, even if they wanted to. The legal challenges and roadblocks would be many.

At the end of the day, it would seemingly be more feasible that we simply close our border and enforce existing immigration law. It would be less intrusive on everyone to simply enforce the law and remove the incentives and rewards that illegals currently enjoy in this country.

I also need to state that i'm completely against giving up even a portion of mine our any other American's civil liberties because we have a governmet that refuses to protect its citizens againts invasion.

Im not religious but isnt a microchip going to be interpeted by most religious people as the mark of the devil!!

No to the chip, but eye and hand print and vein pattern scans are ok.
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Welcome, RepublicanReptile.
    I am of the opinion that anyone getting deported from this country should be microchipped as we shove them across to their homeland. This would make it a lot easier for CBP, ICE and DEA to get a handle on those that are back here in 5 minutes. Lost pets get found all the time with a microchip under their skin.
    A visa in any passport of any tourist should also include a microchip which will send off an alarm when that person has overstayed.
    We have the technology (or at least the idea which will undoubtedly be sent to some foreign country for production by cheap labor).
    There is no reason US citizens and permanent legal residents should be subjected to any of this. Biometrics are fine for us.

Quote Originally Posted by 93camaro
    Im not religious but isnt a microchip going to be interpeted by most religious people as the mark of the devil!!

No to the chip, but eye and hand print and vein pattern scans are ok.
    In scripture it does a talk about the mark of the beast and you will not be able to buy or sell without it.

That coupled with the technology today and the world events I do see it coming.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast