View Poll Results: AlIPAC's Position on Biometrics & Illegal Immigration?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, Biometrics for all citizens and immigrants.

2 5.56%
  • Limited Biometrics for all citizens and immigrants.

1 2.78%
  • Biometrics of immigrants only.

4 11.11%
  • Biometrics for illegal aliens and crimminals only.

8 22.22%
  • No To Biometric Technologies, they threaten civil liberties.

21 58.33%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If biometrics are mandated for any, it will soon be mandated for all. The price we pay for security reasons takes away more of our freedoms. What happens when you anger someone with the ability to turn your chip off?
    "It is error alone that needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself".
    Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Dianer
    If biometrics are mandated for any, it will soon be mandated for all. The price we pay for security reasons takes away more of our freedoms. What happens when you anger someone with the ability to turn your chip off?
    I'm with you Dianer. This is exactly how they get us to give up our freedoms. They don't just steal it from us. They do it incrementally and they do it psychologically where we actually ask for it! First they create a problem - Illegal immigration. Which creates a reaction - the public complains. Their solution - Biometric chips.

Problem - reaction - solution.

Certainly biometrics wouldn't bother the majority of Americans just as long as it isn't implemented on them, right? If it's used on other people, why should we care? But in studying the history of facism, I discovered that this is exactly how they operate. That's why we must always always speak out against such things such as this and torture. Even if it doesn't directly affect us personally. It's been proven many times over, that it will eventually work it's way down to the public at large.

When the Nazis came for the communists,
    I remained silent;
    I was not a communist.

When they locked up the social democrats,
    I remained silent;
    I was not a social democrat.

When they came for the trade unionists,
    I did not speak out;
    I was not a trade unionist.

When they came for the Jews,
    I remained silent;
    I wasn't a Jew.

When they came for me,
    there was no one left to speak out.

Martin Niemöller

April
    AlIPAC's Position on Biometrics & Illegal Immigration?
    Yes, Biometrics for all citizens and immigrants.
    6% [ 2 ]
    Limited Biometrics for all citizens and immigrants.
    3% [ 1 ]
    Biometrics of immigrants only.
    12% [ 4 ]
    Biometrics for illegal aliens and crimminals only.
    22% [ 7 ]
    No To Biometric Technologies, they threaten civil liberties.
    54% [ 17 ]

Total Votes : 31

I say no also. They would be no reason for the illegal invaders to keep coming here if there wasnt' the job magnet. End the job's for them and end them coming here. Enforce our existing laws!

This has been in the works for a long time. Millions are being spent now changing over access control systems to meet the mandated regulations
    that are being phased in, a timetable for banks, large employers, security and law enforcement etc. I have been to industry meetings on smart card
    integration and everyone will have one some day. Insurance industry,
    heal care, dmv info,schools,criminal history,credit, and some travel,and other info.

No more having a wallet full of cards this will replace them all. it will be a national ID no mater what its called.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Although I realize biometrics are an invasion of privacy, but in this day and age I would rather have my iris scanned or thumbprint verified than losing my identity to illegals working in 20 states at the same time and leaving me responsible for their taxes, which would take years to correct.
    I already know that my identity, preferences, etc. are already in some database overseas. The whole outsourcing stuff is the biggest threat we face. It has been said that the new design of the US $100 bill has already been forged by some folks in Latin America--forgeries so good that the US Secret Service has a hard time differentiating real from forged.
    With biometrics, it will take a little time before that dark iris can somehow be manipulated into a blue iris, or visa versa for identity fraud.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Biometrics to me is the same as the mark of the devil. Not me, never, no way.no how.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

I vote no also.

Why should we believe this will be used to control illegal immigration or be used for illegals only or maybe not at all.

We have many laws on the books already, if enforced, would make this unnecessary. These are simple laws that we, the citizens, have to obey. It is enforced against us - but not the illegals.

Why should we think this will be any different.

Any technology can be duplicated. There is no reason to believe these smart cards, chips, etc., won't be available to anyone before the government gets them issued to us.

Just enforce our laws, guard our border, enforce our legal immigration laws and no one needs to be chipped, carded, or whatever.

I'm liking the poll results thus far. In all honestly, I thought more people would be voting for it! Glad I was wrong. We've certainly got a very knowledgeable group here on ALIPAC!

As Ron Paul commented at his rally, those of us who are in the know about what's really going on in our country, are now obligated to educate others. There is no turning back.

Knowledge = Power

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123