Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Is the list of Senator's phone #'s posted somewhere? We had that up during the June scamnesty battle and it was a good resource.

Here is a site for a list of your senators.

http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_i ... rs_cfm.cfm

I just talked to Crapo's DC office. Staffer said he didn't know the Senator's position on the Dream Act. I told him to tell the good Senator that his position better be against it. Staffer said he was getting a lot of calls this morning.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Have zip code ready for Hutchison's office.

List (not complete) of other senate offices that have told me they have no position on Dream Act yet. Please add to this based on info you obtain from other senate offices:

-Brownback
    -Cornyn
    -Domenici
    -Lott
    -Stevens
    -Voinovich
    -Warner
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Can we get the Talk Show Host on Board with this please..

Has Al Rantel got on this yet?????

Tried to call Senator Craig's office. He's still in the bathroom.
    Here's my email letter for the rest of these monkeys.

Dear Senator:

To support the Dream Act is to support amnesty, and the American people have made it clear that they do not want amnesty for millions of illegal aliens in this country. The American people also know that this Congress is trying to pass amnesty, one piece at a time by inserting amendments into important bills. The American people are not stupid.
    Stop this campaign to represent citizens of foreign countries, and start representing the people of the United States of America. No Dream Act!
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Has anyone contacted talk radio, they can really get the word out, I e-mailed all the shows on MSM that will usually report on illegal immigration, Dobbs, Hannity, O'rielly ect. about piece meal legislation on illegal immigration. gave some points on why we need to stop the "Dream Act" like it is not up to the citizens to pay for illegals education when we are struggling to pay for our own children.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Can anyone tell me why the house or senate is not on cspan today?

Quote Originally Posted by Devil_Dog
    Can anyone tell me why the house or senate is not on cspan today?
    They are coming back from Jewish holiday so won't start until afternoon! Travel time you know!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

McConnell's office keeps puting me on hold. I've called twice. Hmmmmmmmmm????? Need to make him accountable for this.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast