Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Barrasso's office: (R-WY)

I'm calling about that rotten Dream Act.

"Well, the senator is opposed to amnesty so I'll pass this along to him."
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Baucus -

He's not releasing his position.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Hey all, got hold of both of my Senators, Smith and Wyden.

Comments left and I can now only hope and pray that they will listen. Wydens office had a hold time, I am hoping this meant Oregonians were calling to tell him "NO"!! Smiths office has a comment line.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bayh (D-IN)

co-sponsor of the Dream Act.

Dang fax lines are busy or off the hook!

I called both Washington and local numbers of my rep . Both are busy, I keep calling .

I read on liberal sites ,especially immigrant supporting ones . They are saying this time they will beat us at our own game . They too are calling .

I will call as I have been doing . But until we get in their seditious faces, we won't get too far,imo.

I have seen them in action .They hire aids to take care of us . I went before them local and at the capital . They are drunk with power . Most don't even listen when you are speaking . Some even used the phone while I spoke 4 years ago , until I yelled into the mike ! When the lobbyist speak they listen .

Why is the above happening ? Because very few Americans attend these meetings . They have complete control of our nation and it's citizens .

We are no longer united in much . Free Republic is one good example . This site has the potential to make changes , but instead they let cliques form . We have become a nation of idol worshipping serfs .

I wish Jim would take back his site and remember his principles .

Still busy ,so somebody is calling .

The Defence Bill will hit the floor in 15 mintues.

Next Important Date: Sept. 17, 2007 at 3:00pm EST is when HR 1585 will receive floor action in the Senate and amendments will be considered.

This can be watched on C-Span2
    http://www.c-span.org/watch/cs_cspan2_w ... V&Code=CS2
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That sounds like a lie and their way of justifying a vote for it.

I called traitor durbin's office but the lines were overloaded due to a high call volume.

I also called obama (osama) and was able to voice my opposition to this bad dream amendment as another attempt at amnesty.
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

I have called practically everyone in Washington State I can think of.

This dream act is a firm line in the sand for myself. I am simply fed up with the slimy underground of collectivism and its spineless enablers n congress and the senate.

The dream act is a backended attempt to keep illegals on American soil.

Apparently there has never been a dream act for American poor. I guess it has been historically okay to dismiss them. Tom Joad didn't have a Mexican surname.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast