Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by alabamajim
    I would just love to know where our redneck brothers are???????atleast 500 or more are on the streets..hunting..

alabamajim, you want rednecks come on down here in my neck of the woods in Southeastern Okla, we gottem everywhere! Thing is though we don't have many illegals "yet"I can guarantee you, if there were and they were flying Mexican flags here, the fur would fly for sure.Just because they we rednecks don't make us racist, it is just we are very patriotic as in flying Old Glory, seeing foreign flags flying here would not sit to well with the folks here.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Hey! What's wrong with red blooded American red necks?

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar

Latino Establishment emerging?

We are getting very close to a vulgar LATINO ESTABLISHMENT in this country.
    Once that happens, you can kiss any job opportunities for OTL's (other than Latinos) goodbye. The English language will be challenged, housing will be taken over, food and service will be run by them, and the political system will be run by manipulative corrupt managers from their organizations.

The intent by U.S. businesses and politicians is to just keep giving them everything they want and ignore the generations who built this country for the last 300 years. It's a target market for them to exploit with exponential growth fueled by illegal immigration. Numbers USA clearly says everything about this growth and warns about over-population dragging down the whole country.

The education system is flatly becoming out and out anti-American. They lost their way under too much diversity and don't know how to discipline or teach anymore. And, the judicial system is proving to be biased and irresponsible on crime or reason and overwhelmed by case loads.

We must combat the takeover of our cities, states and ultimately our country first by awareness and then by resistance! Start by undoing the errors by our leaderhip. Make them see the perils and undertake corrections.

I hope Crockettsghost is right about Texans getting fed up. I read an article in the Austin unAmerican Statesman today about another rancher that is about to be sued for his ranch for trying to keep illegals off his ranch and leased property. The reporter seemed almost gleeful. The article ended saying that the ranch that wasa lost to the illegal Salvadoreans is to be put up for sale. It would be nice if there was a collection from patriots to buy it and either return it to the rancher or sprinkle it with tacks and nails. This whole thing is so wrong and so against the things we should believe in.

This taking away of Americans ranches and giving to illegal aliens is the most obscene thing I have seen out of the courts, we are at war with our justice system in case anyone doesn't know that! We have to get these judges off the benches before they completely ruin our country.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Quote Originally Posted by andyt
    another rancher that is about to be sued
    If you get a chance, please read my "Vigilante or Victim" discussion board. I want to know what you think.

Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    Quote Originally Posted by andyt
    another rancher that is about to be sued
    If you get a chance, please read my "Vigilante or Victim" discussion board. I want to know what you think.
    My apologies, I made a duplicate topic, and I took mine down. Sorry.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    This taking away of Americans ranches and giving to illegal aliens is the most obscene thing I have seen out of the courts, we are at war with our justice system in case anyone doesn't know that! We have to get these judges off the benches before they completely ruin our country.
    Yep, the judiciary has become a domestic enemy operating from within. That's because we Americans fell prey to the idea that our own legal system was somehow lacking, and so allowed a foreign legal system and a foriegn legal guild (the British Bar) to set up shop within our borders and to usurp our due process. That's right, most people assume that the Bar has been with us forever, but in fact the British Bar set up its first US affiliate in Chicago in 1917, and had spread like a cancer so that by 1933 it was established in very state.

There are those who maintain that George W. Bush was compromised before he ever took office, and that his early conservatism was a fraud to cover for his true glabalist stance. One of the reasons that I find this hard to believe is that he was the first President in my lifetime to set aside the requirement that judicial nominees be cleared by the Bar. I think that few people comprehend what a radical move that was. Now, there is little dispute that he has gone on to toe the globalist line, but that one act of defiance alone speaks volumes.

You and I have little idea of what goes on behind the scenes. Okay, I have a better idea, but that's the result of years and years of ceaseless study. Without understanding, for example, the connection between funding the War on Terror and the acceptance of millions of illegal immigrants who could be monetized, one could not begin to understand the give and take that a sitting President would be required to accept. Having said that, there are other courses of action that this President could have pursued other than the courses he has been forced to or chosen to accept. No one has claimed that Dubya was the sharpest Crayon in the box. But even stupidity is a limited excuse, and I hold this President accountable for each and every sellout he has acquiesced to during his disastrous term in office.

Ultimately, we need an Executive who genuinely serves the People. The judiciary's only check is that it has no enforcement power. An Exectutive that serves the People would countermand these absurdist rulings by the judiciary and use the bully pulpit to have Congress circumnavigate them as well. This is a perfectly acceptable use of power, as the joint action of Congress and the Presidency is meant to be the check on the otherwise limitless power of the judiciary. It's about time that we had someone in power with the nads to tell the dirty judiciary that it has overstepped its bounds and made a mockery of our laws. We need an executive with the guts to go outside the Bar to find prudent jurists who are willing to interpret law rather than to rewrite it from the bench. The judiciary is also a prime target of my plan. Beside good legislators, we need judges who are not lawyers and legalists, but who are men and women committed first and foremost to the cause of justice. That means that a criminal cannot be converted into a victim who profits from the liabilities inherent in the commission of his illegal acts. That means that a property owner cannot be converted into a criminal in the course of reasonable defense of his property. That means that citizens acting in defense of their own rights cannot be deemed giuilty of a tort against those whose intent was to deprive them of those rights. It means that when when a citizen goes into court, right is right, up is up and down is down, rather than the more typical scenario in which a court overlooks the right of self-defense in favor of imagined rights of trespassers and other villains to remain unobstructed in the course of their trespass and villainy.

Yeah, this has turned into a rant, but it is a rant that each of us should be ranting at the tops of our lungs. Where there is no justice, there is no law, and if this is not a nation of laws then it is no nation. I think that most of us here understand what our nation is meant to be. By the commonality of our respect for the law, our love of justice, and our regard for our fellow man, we are countrymen and are of one nation. We must not allow a privileged class acting against these principles to dissolve that common bond. If the government has become our enemy, then the courts have become our executioner. We MUST cast down these persecutors whose every decision screams its contempt for our common values and our common sense of justice. We have the ballot as a weapon and we must not hesitate to use it, bearing in mind that the most deadly shot is fired in the primaries.

If you have'nt already ready this article, then do so:

" . . . . . .Even more troubling are the manifest circumstances which pointedly indicate that many Mexican Americans at worst support not unity but separatism or irredentism in the "silent reconquista" of America, or at least have divided loyalties decidedly more Mexican than American. In either case, assuming national existence still matters to America’s ruling elite, and that is a suspect assumption, Mexicans en masse are among the worst possible candidates for American citizenship . . . . "

http://www.saneworks.us/comments.php?ai ... ory-35.htm

Did you see the article by Tim Gaynor? It is very poorly done and makes Roger Barnett sound bad. Since the goverment knows that his property is a main corridor for human smuggling, they should make sure they have adequate BP coverage on his property at all times. It makes me angry that they are making an example of him.

http://today.reuters.com/news/Articl...-VIGILANTE.xml

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast