Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sippy, those names in bold script keeps them from breaking into their own cars

Re: Allegiance to Mexico

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    Is anyone disturbed by the allegiance to Mexico? Everywhere I go...bumper stickers, flags, tattoos. Shouldn't they have an allegiance to the United States? We are feeding, housing, educating, and often times providing healthcare for these people. Where is their loyalty?
    Do you have to ask? Reconquista may only be promoted by the more radical groups, but you can be sure that if the demographics keep changing it will be a secret goal of a very large percentage of Mexicans and so-called Mexican-Americans. It is already openly discussed in California. They know better than to be too open with these sorts of fighting words in Texas, but that's just because they are not yet the majority in most places.
    Crocket, how do you think the Texans will take it if the reconquistas get more bold? Will there be much pushing back?

Alliegance to Mexico all right. This is a clip from my town of Waukegan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vvzRgZ2nRk

Anyone know more about the odd Nazi like salute at the end?!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    I know I'm fed up! I went to the store today......my husband wanted Cheerios. As with alot of cereals there was a "free" gift. It was a book. A kiddie book. IN SPANISH!!!! There were different books on each of the boxes. All in Spanish. Not one free English book in the whole lot. Needless to say......hubby didn't get any Cheerios. I'm seeing mexican flags everywhere. Viva mexico. It just makes me ill. Please just please tell me we won't have to hear Spanish Christmas carrols in the store. I know that's hoping for too much but I'm sick of it all.
    Po-lice Nabi-dad,
    Po-lice Nabi-dad......
    Have you seen the commercial selling foreign language c.d.s?
    They only show the spanish ones and most people begin thier testimonial with "I have to learn spanish for work and this c.d.........."
    Che Guevara wears a picture of ME on his t-shirt.

Nice song Sgt_shlitz, you had me snapping my fingers and tapping my toes! I just signed up for a Spanish class. I am a grown adult and my Dad yelled at me for selling out. I don't condone it, I just want to know what everyone is saying, because I know that it will get worse before it gets better. Besides, I'd like to volunteer at the border, and it would be nice to know what they are talking about.

I would just love to know where our redneck brothers are???????atleast 500 or more are on the streets..hunting..

I think that we are all passionate about the subject, otherwise we wouldn't be on this blog. I think it's important to stay focused and do something positive for the cause. There is strength in numbers, so if we all stick together, we can make a difference. Don't let it get the best of you.

As with alot of cereals there was a "free" gift. It was a book. A kiddie book. IN SPANISH!!!! There were different books on each of the boxes. All in Spanish.
    I think I conveyed my opinion

second thought.... maybe they will make the U.N. Tax form in spanish... don't suppose that excuse would fly for an American Citizen.

tell ya what it will be a cold day in HELL before I pay U.N. (really bad word) tax

Anyone know more about the odd Nazi like salute at the end?!
    YEP I did... is that a Mexican solute? Hope someone enlightens us.

and Bama I don't know where they are
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

Banned

Re: Allegiance to Mexico

Quote Originally Posted by noyoucannot
    Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    Is anyone disturbed by the allegiance to Mexico? Everywhere I go...bumper stickers, flags, tattoos. Shouldn't they have an allegiance to the United States? We are feeding, housing, educating, and often times providing healthcare for these people. Where is their loyalty?
    Do you have to ask? Reconquista may only be promoted by the more radical groups, but you can be sure that if the demographics keep changing it will be a secret goal of a very large percentage of Mexicans and so-called Mexican-Americans. It is already openly discussed in California. They know better than to be too open with these sorts of fighting words in Texas, but that's just because they are not yet the majority in most places.
    Crocket, how do you think the Texans will take it if the reconquistas get more bold? Will there be much pushing back?
    I think that the resolve displayed in Farmers Branch is a good indicator. My aunt lives in neighboring Carrollton and she tells me that they are now considering similar ordinances. I see a huge wave of backlash against the wave of illegal immigration coming. As I mentioned in another thread, even our local sports analysts are becoming vocal, as Dallas Morning News hockey analyst Mike Heika demonstrated when he touted Lou Dobbs during a segment between 2nd and 3rd period of a Stars game a few nights ago, saying, "He's trying to protect our borders... you've gotta love that."

To be honest, this thing has sneaked up on us. I would say that real explosion here in North Texas has only come in the last two or three years. It's like one day we woke up and our schools were 70% Hispanic and you couldn't get through the line at the bank or the licensing bureau for the choke of Spanish-chattering illegals. I'm ashamed that it has taken this long for Texans to get to the end or their collective rope, but I'm seeing outrage now.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast