Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Scary, with so many baby boomers coming close to retirement. I don't see how this country can sustain the number of illegals Bush wants to grant amnesty to. What really makes me angry. Bush and his family will not be affected by the situation that he has created.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

No, there really doesn't seem to be the ability to put much away anymore. I know, even though my parents weren't well off, they did much better than I could have. Even though they planned very carefully, they lived long enough to see that what was once a secure non-taxing deal eventually turned into one. Guarenteed payments were quickly lowered. Things they thought, and used to be covered, suddenly weren't. It was getting to the point where they were telling my parents they would have divorce in order to not loose everything, because of my moms condition. I know she knew everybody would be better off if she died and she did. How can a Dr. say she has a good 5-7 years to live and be dead in less than 2 wks.? All my Dad did after my mom died was to pray God would just take him quickly. And I don't mean he wanted to die. He had his leg amputated and all it did was slow him down some. The biggest memory of his friends was that at 7 in the morning he was calling everyone he knew to get out and vote. Offered to go and take them, etc. Happy, and 2 days later died early in the morning on the toliet with his bible in his lap. His prayer was answered. But he knew if he ever even so much as had any more serious problems with his diabetes,he would loose everything they spent there life on. That isn't what I thought getting old would be like. But more and more it is.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12