Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: American Idol

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It's obvious now that this show is no longer going to be about an individual's talent or their love of music...it's NOW going to be about race and that La Raza chick threw the race card right out on the table from the get go. She may even be a La Raza "plant."

They're probably going to try and use "American Idol" as a platform for their immigration reform agenda, getting the cue from all of the crap going on over in Egypt, Libya, etc. What she said about Latinos being "back and being here" was probably the cue to try and cause an uprising on a very public platform. It will be interesting to watch and see.

Many of us in our family were talking about this today and instead of boycotting the show for little miss La Raza making it a racial and divisive platform...we are going to watch it and do all we can to get her canned off the show ASAP so she won't be spewing her racist La Raza crap every week for the next couple of months. If she wants to be a Latino Idol, more power to her....go do it on Telemundo. If her family shows up again waving a Mexican buzzard rag or wearing Mexican colors, more hell needs to be raised to the producers of the show. This is called, "AMERICAN IDOL" douchebags! NOT Latino Idol. They've managed to divide this country into Americans ...then Latinos. She has shown a blatant disprespect for this show and this country with her racist remarks. It's funny how other ethnicities just go on the show, compete fairly and with repsect for each other and for themselves trying to keep within the spirit of the show being about "AMERICAN" talent and now this La Raza douchebag comes on there and makes it all about about race and "THEIR" culture. I've never heard of any other ethnic groups such as the Filipino contestants singing Filipino songs on that show. But now that this La Raza douchebag has done what she has done, expect to see more of this kind of blatant disrespect toward American music, language and culture coming to the forefront of this show.
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by pattyk
    During the interviews tonight, the la raza chick said " The latinos are back in the game, baby. We are here!!!" And then she laughed.
    Geeze, I was about to chastise some here for calling her the "La Raza chick" since we didn't know if she was or not, but after seeing the above comment (and if it's true) I'll keep my mouth shut on this one!

I'm not addicted to the show, and will protest by not watching it anymore. I DO like Steven Tyler tho.
    SicNTiredInSoCal...watch the show every time it's on and VOTE against her!! Get your friends and family to do the same and tell them to get their friends and family involved too! That La Raza chick needs to see just how far her arrogant mouth, disrepect for American culture and self righteous attitude will get her. Hopefully AMERICANS will make sure it doesn't get her past next week on that show!
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

Actually, you can't vote her off. The only thing you can do is vote numerous times for others. Even at that, you know every Latino that watches that show is going to be voting for her numerous times also.

I don't really think she is some kind of La Raza plant but acting on her own. She is just the typical ethnocentric Hispanic who is overaly arrogant about her ethnicity.

"It sure sounded like it was all about latino's, hell isn't everything about latino's now!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    "It sure sounded like it was all about latino's, hell isn't everything about latino's now!"

"Yeah, we do get all of Mexico's finest citizens don't we?"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pattyk
    During the interviews tonight, the la raza chick said " The latinos are back in the game, baby. We are here!!!" And then she laughed.
    La Raza Chick? Ya Think? Maybe she is, May be she ain't.

I do enjoy the young talent. But when I heard her.. I said La Raza Chick?
    And Flipped off the T.V (middle finger flip off.)

I don't believe she is making too many Friends with the AMERICAN
    Idol contestants or fans.

Sheesh, How about the country dude get up and say WHITE POWER IS
    BACK BABY!..........La raza chick should get walking papers and the rest
    of her families status checked. Checked by ICE!

Quote Originally Posted by airdale
    Sheesh, How about the country dude get up and say WHITE POWER IS BACK BABY!..........La raza chick should get walking papers and the rest of her families status checked. Checked by ICE!
    "Americans First Baby!"

Her parents are from the Dominican Republic and Peru. Her Latino comments are just a gimmick to get the Latino vote.

Did I miss the links proving that she's a member of la raza?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast