Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TOPIC...STAY ON TOPIC!!! Thank-you for your posts, I would however like to get back on topic.

ALLOW COMMON SENSE to dictate the direction we need to take RIGHT NOW to help Unemployed Americans and eliminate Illegal Immigration.

It IS NOT ENOUGH to come here and blog…and blog…and blog…and blog some more. I do NOT seek evidence of your intelligence. I seek evidence of your ability to ACTIVATE AN IDEA. I do not need to be educated on mercantilists, protectionism, or the HISTORY on free trade. Everyone has become an educator and IT IS KILLING US! All talk, LIMITED ACTION.

I am asking for a CALL TO ACTION. If you haven't noticed, they are two different things each producing a different result.

AMERICAN JOBS FOR AMERICAN WORKERS!

WE NEED TO SPREAD THE WORD...WE NEED TO TAKE ACTION. It’s a catchy phrase, it will catch on quickly. I am asking for your help!

The Tea Party organizers are afraid to approach this issue for fear of being called racist; therefore the issue of our current UNEMPLOYMENT RATE and ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION is not being addressed in a way that will help...PUBLIC AWARENESS. I am asking people to stop talking and TAKE ACTION on this issue.

Don't you see that the public IS NOT putting a face on Unemployment and how it relates to Illegal Immigration?

Don't you see these FACTS AND COMMON SENSE are the best way in this "moment in time" to control the hiring of Illegal Immigrants and put some Americans back to work?

You have control, TAKE IT!
    COPY, PASTE, AND SPREAD THE WORD...stop all the talk and TAKE ACTION!

AMERICAN JOBS FOR AMERICAN WORKERS!

Oh, no problem, DeDe!

But please remember this is the group that's been pounding that message since 2004.

As to the Tea Party groups who won't put stopping illegal immigration on their "platforms", remember that quite a few of the leaders of that movement support more immigration and expanded free trade. They are united on cutting taxes, government spending and the national debt, but they are not united on how to do it and more immigration and expanded free trade certainly won't accomplish their goal since excessive immigration and free trade are largely what caused this disaster to begin with.

AMERICAN JOBS FOR AMERICAN WORKERS is a great call to action. We need to call the media, talk shows, Congress, Governors, State Legislators, newspapers, and spread the word some more until everyone gets it!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    We are actually not all mercantilists here some of us have sense instead.
    Fair trade does not equate with mercantilism. Fair trade, as others have already noted, means making sensible political decisions. Yes we have to recognize comparative advantage, but recognizing it does not mean that we should make it the only criterion.

Right now U.S. employers enjoy the advantage of cheaper, illegal labor. But the country as a whole pays the price of the destruction of communities, the provision of welfare to illegal families, and the very real costs of incarcerating the Americans who would otherwise be doing those jobs. This is false economy.

It's all political economy - or should be.

Quote Originally Posted by DeDe
    TOPIC...STAY ON TOPIC!!! I do NOT seek evidence of your intelligence. I seek evidence of your ability to ACTIVATE AN IDEA.

I am asking for a CALL TO ACTION. If you haven't noticed, they are two different things each producing a different result.

![/b]
    DeDe, as Judy posted above, people here are already doing that. Stick around and you'll see calls for action at the state level. And you'll also see responses by people who have taken action.

If you take action, please do post it here, so that others may benefit from your experience.

Judy,

I have been following this group and others over the years. However, the message IS a NEW ONE. The NEW MESSAGE has never presented itself to us, at least not in my lifetime...our unemployment numbers and the trends that no one is talking about. To say 9.7% unemployment doesn't even begin to tell the story.

"Of this number 1.1 MILLION of these Americans have become discouraged workers who have stopped searching altogether (because they believe there is no job available to them, this figure is also trending up)."

My point is, we need to FOCUS on the reality of UNEMPLOYMENT and what 9.7% really represents. Everyone needs to be thinking one thing,
    AMERICAN JOBS FOR AMERICAN WORKERS! We need to find a way of putting that in ALL OUR HEADS, don't you agree?

No effort is being made on this front. The Tea Party "groups" are useless because of the organizers who have taken it upon themselves to decide what issues will and will NOT be addressed. IT IS NOT THEIR DECISION. We must find a way to work around that very small group of Americans and let the majority of Patriots decided what WILL and will not be addressed. How do we do that?

DeDe, your point about not limiting ourselves to pointing out negatives is well taken. That's why I've been posting that we should include "Americans first in this magnificent county" in letters and e-mails. FWIW I like your, "American jobs for American workers."

Help the cause and sign

Sharen, gotta love NumbersUSA.

vistalad,
    Your message is on target. Thank-you.

We need to shift the focus to one issue and one issue ONLY.

AMERICANS need jobs, Illegal Immigrants HAVE AMERICAN JOBS, and WE WANT THOSE JOBS "turned over" NOW...

You have been talking about jobs for years, but it becomes a new message to Americans when 25.6 MILLION are unemployed and under-employed.

This "moment in time" is unique and if utilized the right way can become a game changer, if people will have the right attitude.

There should be an add on

American jobs for American works. E Verify now.

The anchor babies will have the right to sponsor in their illegal aliens parent.

If backdoor amnesty is given per the Dream Act, these kids will be able to sponsor in their parents.

Therefore, lawbreaking will be rewarded, unless we mandate E Verify for CURRENT and new employees.
    Take a stand or all there will be left to do is to ask the last person in the country we once called America to lower the flag one last time.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast