Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    These people are garbage. Thats all they are, nothing but garbage, and I hope that they are trolling this site and reading our comments.

I am spreading the word here in Oregon about their nasty hateful ways and I will make sure people here know about their hateful attitudes.

This is something that needs to be dealt with by authorities. The authorities need to not only fully investigate them, but also put them in their place. Remember the trial of Tom Metzger, the leader of the white supremacists? He had only incited racism within the ranks of his group, and then when some of those young men took his words to heart, they killed a law-abiding young man from Africa (I think Somalia) here in Portland. It was extremely sad. They indicted Metzger for inciting racism which lead directly to the murder of this young man. He lost everything.

This is what needs to happen to this militant illegal alien Latino group.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I've had a longer heated discussion with a gal from California about the immigration issue in general. I've provided links to la raza, aztlan and mecha making sure it wasn't something written about them but by them. Still, this gal insists they're all good hard working people, family oriented, just looking for a better life. She wants to learn spanish now so they can understand her. She said it's hard in California to get by without speaking Spanish - so she's going to learn spanish - LOL, she suggested I do too!
    She says it's not right to deport them, we should forgive them instead.
    She believes they will all become good Americans once we let them in legally.
    Blows my mind but I'm sure there's more like her. I didnt' know about la raza and all the other ones until recently. I stumbled across their websites while I googled "Illegal Mexicans". Nobody talked me into them being bad. I figured that out on my own, pretty much after the first paragraph.
    I think I'm a rational thinking person. What makes people not see what's going on? Are they in denial? Are they too stupid (I mean literally too stupid)?
    That lady believes that Bush is going to lead us the right way and she believes that he means business. It's almost like she won't even question the slightest thing he said.
    I remember some 50 years ago in another country people did just that. They didn't ask questions and what a fatal mistake that was.
    No, I'm not comparing Hitler to Bush by saying that! Bush is going to exact opposite way.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Well legalgal, Bush is living in denial, like most people. He sits in the White House, with all its wonderful luxuries and never has to step foot in one of those neighborhoods that the illegals have taken over and see the degradation that had happened.

I live in a complex that has taken a nasty downturn when the landlord let it get overrun with illegals. I hold out because of finances, its my only reason, otherwise we too would leave.

The people who make such arguments have yet to have their lives affected by this problem, and until they begin to fell the hardships, that come with huge numbers of illegal aliens, they will continue to not see it as a problem. But their time will come, and they will realize their error, too late though, because some illegal alien will have their job, or thei pay will be so drastically reduced they will not be able to feed themselves.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

People, this is just insane. I am beside myself. This needs to be made public..we need money to support our ideas. Aaarghhhh...

I hate to say it, but maybe fighting with a paper trail isn't the answer. November can not come soon enough and if the Republicans are not gone then I am going to try my best to get to another country. It is either that or fight and I am getting older. I already fought in a few conflicts only to support illegal trash with benefits and the right to express hate to my race and the races of my friends.

Friggin third world bastacles!!!
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

La Voz De Aztlan is one of the most infamous hate sites on the Net. I don't know if you can access it today, but at one point they had the Daniel Pearl beheading-along with a commentary endorsing his execution-on their front page. In addition to being anti-American, Marxist cretins they are also rabid, virulent anti-Semites.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

If the invasion continues it may be necessary for those clinging to the ever-more-rare culture that created America do what other groups have decided is necessary: relocate to areas as far away from the trouble source as possible and use your numbers to control local government.

One group wants to get like-minded folks to move to North Carolina. A different group settled upon New Hampshire.

Since if the invasion continues the demographics of the USA will be permanently and irrevocably altered, turning large parts of the USA into cesspools far more akin to countries below our southern border, it may be our last resort.

I heard Rush Limbaugh telling of the peril and read what others have writen..... that if Bush gets his way that in the next 20 years it is possible that anywhere from 120 million to 200 MILLION or more invaders will enter the USA or be spat out by invaders as squawking infants we will assuredly be paying for, from birth to whenever the social services stop, if ever!!!

If that event comes to pass the USA MAY be torn apart by ethnic violence or the USA will simply devolve, reverting to an elite-class-run 2nd-world cesspool. The ONE possible hope would be for like-minded people to gather to defend themselves. Not a militia or commune with a hundred members... the jack-booted thugs of the elite class would merely kill or enslave you. It would have to be a mass exodus of MILLIONS to gather and fight back. If seceding from the Union was required... well, it was tried before at great cost but MAY be the only way to save at least a part of the Founder's Great Experiment.

I would be so desparate to preserve our culture that I would pledge loyalty to the gathered masses sold out by the elite class that will do very well if what is worst for us occurs.

For a general over-all peek at a possible future (though the instigating cause was not mass invasion) I invite you to read the first five books of William Johnstone's Out of the Ashes series of books. The implementation of a "Tri-states" form of government and geographical area MAY be the last resort.

Consider my words well. Over the years my predictions of what the future will hold have been quite accurate. I sincerely believe there is a very good possibility that America's patriots may have to gather together in a locale. The possibility of an Alamo-like situation is present. But, I would rather go out with a bang instead of the proverbial whimper.

I like your idea obbop. But the FIRST thing that would happen is that the group would be labelled a 'bunch of vigilantes' and therefore demonized.
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

A little bit late but I agree with a mass migration and I would go. When animals sense danger they mass migrate. Besides the minutemen are considered "Vigilantes" according to the media and Presidente Bush, and anyone who opposes illegals is a racist so whats the difference?

Quote Originally Posted by gcaleb
    A little bit late but I agree with a mass migration and I would go. When animals sense danger they mass migrate. Besides the minutemen are considered "Vigilantes" according to the media and Presidente Bush, and anyone who opposes illegals is a racist so whats the difference?
    Sorta like they did during the Asian Tsunami of 2004! Animals fled for safety while human beings didn't know what was coming until it was too late.

The current illegal immigration thing is OUR tsunami and - even some in government don't see what is coming until it will be too late. Then they'll know (and so will we).
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

I think the problem in here was Stacy used the Corporations name and that can put in trouble to TRW. Anyway Fire a person is not the correct choice to do in that case.

Stacy Polk
    TRW Incorporated

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast