Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Americans Getting Fired for "Hate Speech"

Could someone get the companys bosses email address? We need to ALL email this company!!

Quote Originally Posted by concernedveteran
    A couple of people emailed AZTLAN.NET and ended up getting fired for their opinions which were far from advocating violence. Now La Raza is rubbing our noses in this....

http://www.aztlan.net/trwhate.htm
    We the People. You the Invader

Quote Originally Posted by Shapka
    La Voz De Aztlan is one of the most infamous hate sites on the Net. I don't know if you can access it today, but at one point they had the Daniel Pearl beheading-along with a commentary endorsing his execution-on their front page. In addition to being anti-American, Marxist cretins they are also rabid, virulent anti-Semites.
    I provided a link to their website for a pro-illegal CA nutcase and yes, they are still anti-semitic graphics and speech on their website; not hidden somewhere, it's right on the index page. Shows a photo of a palestine boy "Palestinian boy defends his hometown of Beit Hanuo in northern Gaza - 2003 "
    There's also an Israeli Flag with a blue swastica in the middle (they have no respect for any country's flag, except their own), the caption: Stop US Military Aid to Israel. If you click on the image you get to see blown off heads, people holding what appears to be bloody organs in their hands. It's graphic. Oh and the caption above that artwork calls us racist zionists.
    Who else calls us zionists? Whoops, did I just connect two dots?

legalgal I stated on another thread on this website that I wasn't going to make any further posts (because I seem to be going senile), but I really want to tell you I enjoy your sarcasm. It combines intelligence with biting humor, and I like that mix.
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Shapka
    La Voz De Aztlan is one of the most infamous hate sites on the Net. I don't know if you can access it today, but at one point they had the Daniel Pearl beheading-along with a commentary endorsing his execution-on their front page. In addition to being anti-American, Marxist cretins they are also rabid, virulent anti-Semites.
    I saw that they had a clip of Daniel Pearl's beheading. They are just like the islamists. They sympathize with the Palistinians and believe Israel should be destroyed. Alot of hispanics are converting to islam, mostly women, "because it makes them feel accepted". Figures. They are both hateful people.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

obbop - I have been thinking along the same lines for a very long time.

The answer would be where -

Over the last 5 years, I have spoken to and read posts from people who are leaving the country - not just because of the illegal problem, but just the direction the country is taking.

As for Pres. Bush not knowing the problems - he knows - believe me - he knows. He just doesn't care. Remember the speech about 'his kind of people - the haves and the have-mores'.

Unfortunately, he is not alone in this mindset. It is prevalent in both parties in Washington. They must actually believe they will be one of the 'ruling class' when the changes take place. Some of them are in for a rude awakening.

Learning Spanish - I would encourage it. It isn't capitulation - it may be a matter of survival. When I am around a group of people speaking another language - I begin to feel uneasy - and it is just beginning.

I want to know if they are saying. My tongue is so old, I don't know if I can loosen it up enough to do it - but it is my goal. I have always had my husband near - but things are going to get ugly before they get better - if they do.

I would definitely encourage it for your children. They will have enough problems getting an education, getting jobs, etc.. The illegals will be a 'minority' and will get preferential treatment for college admission, scholarships, jobs, etc. - and for being bilingual. Since they will be in school with them for a long time - it just might keep them out of danger.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

nntrixie,
    I agree with what you said about Bush not caring, and the elites seem to be in a world by themselves.
    I also have a spanish cd right in front of me where I can start learning to speak it "within 30 days" it says. I have had it in my computer for probably about a month now. I dont know why I'm not listening to it now. One reason is that I DONT HAVE TO, and another reason is I DONT LIKE THE WAY IT SOUNDS because it just seems yackety-yack, and I AM LAZY.
    I guess I should give it a go.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Accepted into what? I do not understand any woman wanting to be treated with the indifference of livestock.

To me these kind of thinkers are so completely backwards, you'd have to understand why I think their brains are in their posterior!

Yes, I want to be treated like an animal and dress in clothes that do not allow my skin fresh air and sunshine, and have certain things one to my anatomy that cannot even be decently mentioned in public!!

What utter nonsense. Might as well become a lemming and follow them all into hades for that matter!!

Well thats my thoughts on the matter!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Deleted

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar

Re: Americans Getting Fired for "Hate Speech"

Quote Originally Posted by concernedveteran
    A couple of people emailed AZTLAN.NET and ended up getting fired for their opinions which were far from advocating violence. Now La Raza is rubbing our noses in this....

http://www.aztlan.net/trwhate.htm
    Who are their employers? Maybe they need to see the "Nation of Aztlan" video from ImmigrationWatchdog.com
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast