Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

American's Unfolding Holocaust?

When I was in college I studied the Holocaust, the history of events that almost led to the extermination of World Jewry. We do not yet have interment/death camps for America's Middle Class, there are not yet cattle cars carrying us off to our death, but there are some startlingly disturbing similarities between the early days of that dark period of world history known as the Holocaust, and the events unfolding here in America as illegal aliens and the groups that support this criminal element strive to label us, and force us into surrendering all that is ours as members of America’s Middle Class.

A cursory investigation on the internet found numerous sites from different Latino groups that profess a hatred of America and our way of life, their positions expressed without remorse about taking back what is rightfully theirs, that which was stolen away from them by the WHITES, peoples of European heritage who are in this land as usurpers in need of being over thrown. Other of these Latino groups are less vapid and nefarious in their verbiage, but no less insistent in their belief they have a right to be here, a right to take back that which is rightfully theirs, that which has wrongly been denied them. Their plight, their financial status, or lack thereof is not of their own making, but a result of our oppression of them and their freedoms. They are not the problem, we are, and their hatred and targeted attacks on us are justified, while our standing up for our constitutional rights is labeled as bigoted prejudice and the xenophobic behaviors of a vile insecure and delusional group of societal misfits standing in the way of a long over redress of their (Latino’s) proper grievances.

This kind of bigoted zealotry and twisting of truth and facts was a tool of the Third Reich and the NAZI regime in turning public sentiment against the Jews. Much like America’s middle class today, the Jews believed if they kept quiet, abided by the laws of Germany, and doubled their efforts to be good citizens that this rise in unreasonable hatred towards them as a group would eventually blow over as people CAME TO THEIR SENSES. Sadly though, the hatred did not diminish, the puppeteers masterfully manipulating the publics sentiments into a foaming rabid fever pitch of revenge against those who were the true oppressors, as even doubters fell into line, willing going along with Hitler’s calls to diminish and eventually eliminate the civil rights of German Jewry.

Jews suddenly found themselves limited in the positions they could hold, forced to give up jobs that had been theirs to those more deserving, those they had oppressed…little by little, one by one the rights and privileges they had known taken away as they clung to their belief that their loyalty and support of the German nation would eventually restore them to their rightful place in society. Here in America, we in the middle class are having our jobs taken away, basically being told that it is only right that we sacrifice our way of life for the Greater Good, give up what we have so that those who have been oppressed (illegal aliens) can pursue the American Dream, as after all it is their God given right, and who are we to deny them.

In Germany there were marchers, protests and even riots, the focus of them each and every one targeted at the Jewish population of the German state. Some seeing the writing on the wall sold what they had at fire sale prices and escaped to other countries, much like many citizens here are now doing as they flee the large population centers for the country in hopes of being safe, in hopes of escaping the hatred and attacks on themselves and their children for no other crime than being Americans. Others stay, either having no other choice, or hoping against hope that the Government will come to its senses and do the right thing. Germany and Hitler did not come to their senses, did not do the right thing, and all of the world is all to familiar with the tragic events that unfolded as the history of the Holocaust unfolded on the stage as collectively the world stood silently by and watched with disbelieving eyes, even the Catholic Church and the Pope refusing to take a stand. Odd, but in this year 2006 are we watching history repeat itself as Bishops of the Catholic Church wants again decide to side with those bent on our destruction, are we seeing history repeat itself as our own government and President George W. Bush refuse to come to their senses, refuse to take the steps to stop this egregious wrong?
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

You are exactly correct, over at SOS we call these people the Mexi-Nazis. They are the true "Brownshirts".
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    You are exactly correct, over at SOS we call these people the Mexi-Nazis. They are the true "Brownshirts".
    And they're supported every inch of the way by the White House, the US Chamber of Commerce, 99% of the media, and 100% of the education establishment.

We have a hostile invasion in full force here, and the powers that be have chosen to support it.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Quote Originally Posted by CountFloyd

And they're supported every inch of the way by the White House, the US Chamber of Commerce, 99% of the media, and 100% of the education establishment.

We have a hostile invasion in full force here, and the powers that be have chosen to support it.
    Well you know, Bush's grandfather and many other US busineses dealt with Hitler right up until the day Germany declared war on the US. The media and educators are mush headed bleeding hearts who feel they are somehow making up for the past "sins" of whites. There is not much hope for them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We wont be herded like helpless sheep into boxcars.

It will be difficult ,though, if the federal government, the Mexican army, MS-13, and the U.N. all hold hands together to put us in chains.

I don't think this forum is the place to talk about that, because you can get booted for saying things. This forum is about the almighty law and how we all have to be the last ones to follow it, like robots, into the boxcars........\

-pa

At some point, we have to speak of truth....

Phoenix:

If not here, where is the proper forum for such honest thoughts? I've done my homework, read not 100's but thousands of posts on various pro-illegal immigration websites, and been startled at the level of hate expressed towards Americans in general, and whites specifically. I've read the rhetoric of taking back what they believe is there, read the threats against our lives, our homes, our children, our nation. How long do we all stand silent, how long to we continue to remain politically correct for fear of offending those who are offending us to the core of our souls?

Pinto Bean
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

The entrenched power structure has virtually unlimited manpower and money..... money taken from citizens via the threat of force.

I believe that nothing less than 50-million people marching upon Wash. DC can make any meaningful changes.

Even then, I would not be surprised if the elite class would willingly obliterate all 50-million in order to preserve their wealth and power.

The bureaucrat lapdogs whose paychecks and pension depend upon the entrenched power structure would likely obey their masters, barring the few patriots who would support the disgruntled masses.

Believe that letters and phone calls will make a real difference, if you will. Myself, I doubt if we, the people, can alter the nation's slide into a country/society akin to what is below our southern border.

But, why would the power structure NOT want that? It will only make the elite power brokers more powerful and wealthier!!!!!!!

Despite hopes and dreams I can not envision a good end to what started with Kennedy in 1965 and is rolling relentlessly onwards until our society and country is irreperably altered into something Vicente Fox would be proud to call his own.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    As I sit here past midnight, listening to the Scorpions, pondering "who is this middle class they speak of?".

I hear this so much, and I think "funny the lower class are not being represented within this discussion". What I mean is the first Americans to lose out to the illegal aliens. The ones who's jobs they once held supported, decently, their families, who now are either unemployed or under-employed due to illegals getting their jobs, being paid much less of course.

Yes Pinto I do understand folks concerns, but I have heard so many talk about how the middle class is being affected, but that same middle class never spoke up when many people I know lost jobs due to the influx of illegal aliens taking those jobs for less pay.

Never heard anyone speak up when our blue collar neighborhood became a nightmare, where hearing nightly gun shots, police chasing criminals right past your front yard most weekends, and bodies being found in dumpsters had become almost mind numbing. Where you woke up to realize that while you're family slept, someone had broke in rummaging through everything you owned, and took anything of value you would ever possess in your life.

Nope, never heard from the house owning, mini-van driving middle class when all this was happening. We do now, because it is happening to them finally. Pretty soon, those upper crust folks will be beside themselves wondering where these "ethnic people" came from?????

It's late so my diatribe is kind of sarcastic, but my purpose in this post is this; Illegal immigration has cost Americans in general and will continue to so long as we sit back and discuss who it has hurt. We all need to be united working together on this regardless of our "income"classifications.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Labels

Elizabeth:

Middle Class means different things to different people, and that supposed line is never constant...first, think most people prefer to think of and see themselves as middle class even if they are not. I don't live in a gated community here, my wife is not running around in her soccer mom van and getting her nails done just because she can.

When I was younger (a child) we lived in a tenement, we would use can lids and tacts to close up holes in the floor, and a broom stick handle was kept handy to poke at the heads of rats trying to gnawl their way through and up into the place we called home...but, we were middle class because mom had told us that's what we were, taught us to hold our heads high, and be proud of who we were.

Today when people say the middle class is under attack, there is a wide range of people who fit in that category, BUT WE ALL know who does not fit in, we all know who is laughing all the way to the bank. Perhaps a low level white collar worker is losing his/her job to someone here legally through and H1 visa, while another (like myself) is losing landscaping work to someone here illegally...in both examples our government has turned its back on us, has sold us down the river to hell.

I was reading a story last year about 80,000 Americans in the computer field who were out of work, while at the same time, the United States Employment offices, a division of the United States government had a cache of some 39,000 jobs in that same tech field they were not releasing into their system because those jobs were RESERVED for foreigners wanting to come to America. What happened to taking care of our own first? Do those 80,000 unemployed Americans feel any better because their jobs were given to those with a Visa?

Does not matter where in the middle class you fall, we are all under the same attack, our government is bent on lower ALL OF OUR's WAGES, bent on lowering our quality of life, perhaps bent on eleminating the middle class all together. Since Bush took office, immigrants (those here legally and illegally) have had a net gain of 2.3 million jobs, while those of us born here (natives) in that same period of time have had a net loss of 400,000 jobs. In short, regard of where we fit in that middle/lower class slice of the pie, we have to stick together in this fight, we all are facing the exact same plight.

Listen to the other side. There is no compromise, no willingness to make a deal that is fair to them, while also being fair to us. Give you and example...let's say that some Congressman, or GOD FORBIDE the President stood up and said...you know folks, we have to secure our borders, and we want to be fair in dealing with this situation, while at the same time being fair to our own citizens. So, we are going to build our wall on the Southern Border, and greatly stiffen our laws so that those helping and hiring illegals, and those here illegally after the signing of this new legislation are going to be charged with a felony. Meanwhile, we are going to have a Amnesty for those already here, provide them a pathway to citizenship. However, to be fair to those already here, and to give everyone a chance to adjust, and in the interest of increasing wage bases, there is going to be a ten year moratorium on ALL IMMIGRATION, America will be issuing no Visa's, and any one breaking our laws and coming here illegally will be prosecuted, imprisoned and when their sentence is served deported. The other side would CRY FOUL, they want their cake, and they want to eat it to. Read the fine print in all the various proposed legislations...not only is there a plan for Amnesty (by assorted names, including Guest Worker) but there are provisions in these laws to allow these illegals to bring their families here as well under the guise of FAMILY UNITY...in short, trust me when I tell you signing of any Guest Worker/Amnesty bill will open the flood gates in a way very similiar to the failing of the levee's in New Orleans.

So, lets avoid quibbling over what Middle Class means, or who is in the group. If you are in the middle class or the lower class, you are in this fight, your nation is being stolen away, and it is imperative that we set aside any percieved differences and fight side by side for a common cause.

Pinto Bean

Re: American's Unfolding Holocaust?

Quote Originally Posted by PintoBean
    ...there are some startlingly disturbing similarities between the early days of that dark period of world history known as the Holocaust, and the events unfolding here in America as illegal aliens and the groups that support this criminal element strive to label us, and force us into surrendering all that is ours as members of America’s Middle Class....
    Hi Pinto Bean,

May I suggest that if, what we see today, this is pre-holocaust conditions, that the middle class is the target (as it is), and that the perspective is a multi-pronged "attack?" Specifically,

1. Those who leech and benefit from receipt of our jobs and from disintegration of our middle class:
    Anti-American pro-illegal lunatic fringe groups and lobby organizations
    Leadership of the MS-13 gangs.
    Corrupt politicians "on the take."
    US Chamber of Commerce (corruption thereof)
    NASSCOM
    The Friends of India Senate Lobby Political Action Committee
    The India Political Action Committee (House)
    The TATA Empire
    Other Bangalore body shops (ie. Wiprospectramind, HCL, Infosys, Satyam, IBM of India, Accenture, Dell, and others)
    Communist China (Manufacturing and control)

2. How they seed the anti-middle-class holocaust:
    Pro-illegal alien efforts target America's lower middle-class, priority of jobs go to illegals.
    Pro-India efforts target our middle and upper middle-classes and our lower upper-class (up to and sometimes above the glass ceiling).

3. Cattle car elimination of our middle class
    Priority of hire to illegal aliens (and later to new H-5B visa holders)
    Training of replacement from India for middle middle-class and up
    The Unemployment Lines awaits our middle class

4. Future "toward a holocaust" initiatives
    Year 2009 and beyond - Hillary will "take good care of us."
    Hillary will empower H-5Bs, H-1Bs, L-1s, and any remaining illegals with full citizenship (unless GOP beats her to it)
    Hillary will appoint a high level Tata director to cabnet as Economic Advisor (as the UK just did).
    Hillary will appoint Yolanda Hewitt Vaughn to Surgeon General
    Middle class will be left to waste away
    Upper Lower-class will consist of newly legalized H-5B visa holders
    Unemployment awaits today's middle class
    Free trade agreements will become binding upon individuals; we will be bound to obey foreign originated laws.
    Law Enforcement - Scary stuff, open border, leniency toward new H-5Bs and any illegals not yet granted citizenship. Home invasions, ID card theft and other crimes will increase exponentially.

5. The role of Communist China. Passive (they need not take an aggressive job-destruction role as long as jobs are handed over to them)
    Walmart will continue to destroy small businesses with predatory pricing.

...President George W. Bush refuse to come to their senses, refuse to take the steps to stop this egregious wrong?
    To stop this "wrong" - hence, to stop this job and middle-class destruction is contrary to the direction of the New World Order, free trade, and wage equalization (set to India's pay scales).

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast