Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

America's Most Dangerous Gang MS13 IS NOT FROM MEXICO!!!!

This gang is NOT from MEXICO!!!!! This gang is from EL SALVADOR. This Country EL SALVADOR IS NOT MEXICO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS IN CENTRAL AMERICA!!!! HELLO!!!!!!!

Whoever has traveled to THE REAL MEXICO, NOT A BORDER TOWN, you will see that people are VERY NICE, VERY POLITE, WELCOMING, CLEAN-CUT AND DEFINATELY NOT INTO GANGS. ON MY MANY TRAVELS TO MEXICO, I HAVE NOT ONCE SEEN GANGS OR GANG MEMBERS. SO DON'T BE FOOLED! OH, AND ALL PEOPLE IN MEXICO ARE NOT POOR. SOME OF THE CLASSIEST AND WELL DRESSED PEOPLE I HAVE SEEN ARE IN MEXICO. NOT ALL RAGIDY LIKE MOST PEOPLE DRESS HERE. YOU ALMOST FEEL LIKE YOU ARE IN EUROPE.

PEOPLE THAT HAVE NOT TRAVELED TO MEXICO, ARE BEING BRAIN-WASHED! IT IS SO SAD! MEXICO IS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL AND RICH COUNTRY IN SO MANY WAYS. IT HAS SUCH A RICH CULTURE, SO SAD PEOPLE CAN'T AND WILL NEVER SEE THAT. THEY ARE TRULY MISSING OUT! MEXICO HAS SOME OF THE MOST AMAZING TOWNS, ART, FOOD, RESORTS AND BEACHES. I FEEL FOR THOSE THAT WILL NEVER EXPERIENCE THAT. WHAT A WASTE OF LIFE!!!

Please read below regarding this MS13 gang:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1347306/posts

THE REAL MEXICO MOST PEOPLE RARELY HEAR ABOUT:

http://www.casasgente.com/

click on SNOBISSIMO

THIS IS WHY TRAVEL IS SOOOO IMPORTANT. NO TRAVEL EQUALS IGNORANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
    IGNORANCE ALSO EQUALS HATE. NO WONDER THIS WORLD IS SO SCREWED UP!!!!

California or ground zero of the invasion
    If Mexico is so great why does everyone want to leave? Also I believe most people on this forum are aware of who MS-13 are since we have posted many articles on the subject. You should also post in the correct forum. This one is for posting pictures.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Please turn off the caps lock. Typing in all caps in cyberspace is the equivalent of shouting.

I know that MS-13 is from El Salvador. So what else is new?

i dont think people have anything against Mexico. It just so happens though that Mexican leaders believe they should encourage their poor people to go north and break our laws doing so. If the illegals from Mexico stayed there, it would put more pressure on the corrupt government to do something about their country and their economy and their people.

And while we are at it, can you tell me why the illegal alien group of Mexicans taht form the majority of the protesters who are brazen enough to tell us on our land about rights they should have... these very same protesters - why dont they go to Mexico and protest there to improve living standards there and get their rights their?

why not? i think we can all imagine they might get their asses blown off by the Mexican authorities if that were the case... no?

its all very well to protest in a free country... even though they are illegals. they need to get out and stay out. we have had enough of them and their anchor babies.

USCITIZEN-UNAPONCE

We already know that, why not take a few hours and look at our archives and read for yourself.

You can be pulling your foot out of your mouth while you read and become a more intelligent traveler in the future.

I've been to Mexico several times. Much of what you say is true. You leave out great other problems. I DO NOT want to live in Mexico, it doesn't need to be imported here.

As for MS-13. Yes, it started in Central America. There are 10s of thousands Mexicans involved in it now in the USA! And if you don't know that you haven't bothered to find out much. And I doubt if you are interested in references and proof.
    Want to make people angry? Lie to them.
    Want to make them absolutely livid? Tell 'em the truth."

http://towncriernews.blogspot.com/

I think most people know they started and are headed out of El Salvador. Nothing new. However, they are coming into this country illegally and are recruiting others who come into this country illegally. They are still a problem and need to be dealt with.

The issues are not with 'Mexicans' the issues are with unregulated open borders allowing anybody in and at times our government services are supporting them. Hence, many come over pregnant.

I have to agree that there are some wonderful people in Mexico. There is also some cultural aspects of that country that I personally do not want here. And I see it everyday. I have also seen the crime from almost nothing to being dangerous in my neighborhood since the illegal invasion. My opinion is based on what I see and experience. Mexico is a land of two classes...upper and lower...and I'm not talking about the Nile. There is also a lot of corruption in that country.

And for arguments sake, why are 85% of the sexual predators just rounded up in this country illegally? We are not regulating who is coming in here and once we send them back they are coming right back in to continue what they were doing.

As far as traveling goes I bet you will find a lot of people on this board who have been to Mexico. Myself included. Have also travled to every continent except Antartica. I love this country and we should be thankful to have it. What I am seeing is a backwards movement to a third world lifestyle and double standards for citizens and non-citizens. It is not fair.
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

This gang is NOT from MEXICO!!!!! This gang is from EL SALVADOR. This Country EL SALVADOR IS NOT MEXICO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS IN CENTRAL AMERICA!!!! HELLO!!!!!!!
    Already knew that. Duh!

I've been to Mexico many times and even lived there for a short while. I speak fluent Spanish and have nothing against the legal Mexicans that are here. I agree with you that there are some beautiful parts. I have camped in some really poor parts, however. But...because of all of the garbage that is going on right now and the fact that people support illegal activity (and this mostly comes from the Mexicans here) I refuse to set foot in Mexico again until it changes. Illegal means you are breaking the law. Illegal aliens don't belong here--period. I don't care what country they come from. My dad is from India, but he's legal. We have laws about immigration and people that whine that they deserve something from us, even though they shouldn't even be here, don't deserve to go to the front of the line. I don't understand why there should even be a debate about this! It seems pretty clear to me. They just want to do what they want to do while disregarding our laws. We, as a nation are too stupid to enforce the laws.

This is from the link you gave:

The gang is nothing if not mobile. When it feels heat in the U.S., it moves to another state. When it feels heat in El Salvador and Honduras, it sets up operations in Mexico.

The Maldon Institute report indicates that MS-13 “appears to be in control of much of the Mexican border and, in addition to its smuggling and contraband rackets, the gang collects money from illegal immigrants that it helps [move] across the border into the United States.”

The ultra-conservative Maldon Institute is known for doomsday predictions when it comes to the U.S.-Mexico border. But there can be no denial that MS-13 is very active in smuggling people, drugs, and guns across the border. And independent reports indicate that many illegal immigrants have been assaulted, robbed, and even raped by MS-13 members.
    Want to make people angry? Lie to them.
    Want to make them absolutely livid? Tell 'em the truth."

http://towncriernews.blogspot.com/

sorry for the caps...

It is not that they all want to leave. ALL THE RICH and MANY MIDDLE CLASS STAY IN MEXICO, BELIEVE ME. Just take a trip to Acapulco around December, you will be blown away by all the wealthy, educated and beautiful people there --- ALL MOSTLY MEXICAN! I FIND THAT THE MEXICAN GET CORRUPTED WHEN THEY ARRIVE TO THE U.S., for some strange reason. Maybe for lack of tradition and culture.

Many (not all) of the people that come over are the desperate, the poor, the needy and the ignorant. Many and the majority indigenous indians. They are discriminated over there and they are discriminated over here. It is really sad! But deep inside, they all have a good heart and just want to WORK! So as long as jobs are being offered here, they will continue to cross. It is not their fault and they are not to blame! It is the need that brings them. Blame it on lazy border patrol and on the President. If we show a bone to a dog, he's gonna grab it! If you show an ilegal immigrant a job...YOU GET MY POINT.

Anyway, bottom line...immigrants are needed in this Country. Hey, if someone wants to pay me $25 to pick strawberries, I will do it! Until then...NOT! So we need immigrants. I AM FOR LEGAL IMMIGRATION by the way.

I just wanted to mention about that MS13 gang NOT BEING FROM MEXICO, because MANY PEOPLE BELIEVE THAT THEY ARE. JUST WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW THE TRUTH BY STRESSING THAT THEY ARE NOT.

Sorry if I am in the wrong topic location, I'm new here and still trying to figure this thing out. I'm sure I will by tomorrow.

Lastly, an interesting article:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1608417/posts

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast