Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I too have been to Mexico on a number of occasions. I work with Hispanics daily, they are American citizens, they would never think of waving the Mexican flag on American soil. They know how disrespectful that is. They are continuing their education in English because they understand it is their responsibility if they wish to live here. They would never dream of supporting any illegal activity and I would hand any of them the keys to my house and know it would be perfectly safe. However any longer Mexico is no longer a safe destination for anyone. The government under Fox is full of the drug lord criminal element and is as corrupt as it gets. The fact they are legalizing cocaine and heroin should pretty well spell out what the current goals of Mexico are. The cops were corrupt when I was there and it has only become worse since I decided to never return. Mexico is not great and is quickly turning into a toilet. Legalizing drugs will only quicken its demise.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

I don't care who comes here from where BUT, if you want to live, stay and work you need to become a citizen and pledge allegiance to THIS country. The people who are marching are extremely loyal to their country of origin and for the most part, that is mexico. Don't change my anthem or fly your flag in my streets.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Im sorry but someone has to say it....If this has turned into a situation were you find yourself in the wrong place. No biggy, you could log out and not return. No one would have even realized it. Because that is the impression you are giving.

If it is not, then why would you come in here ranting, lectureing, and insulting us? This is the most well informed Orgaization in the USA. That is not to say we know everything. But, it is to say we were all well read enough to know about the gangs, and the poor country folk of Mexico.

However we will agree to disagree on their right to cross the boarder, or any other rights they now come here and demand. We will also disagree that they all only come here to work, and do not have a huge draining effect on our countries economy and resources. As for who takes responsibility? Im afraid that, oh the big bad company made me do it, even though I had never spoke or met them before. Will not fly for an american breaking laws, certainly will not fly here for them. Both are guilty of breaking the law.

No amnesty is not legal immigration. And our current immigration laws prohibit legalizing someone who has broken the law. And no we are not for amnesty or any well worded guest program for amnesty. We are for them all going home and getting to the back of the line for LEGAL IMMIGRATON.

So if your would like to stay and educate yourself your welcome to. But I will be damned if you come in here and act like the rest of the online forums, accusing us a racisum.

Re: America's Most Dangerous Gang MS13 IS NOT FROM MEXICO!!

Quote Originally Posted by USCITIZEN-UNAPONCE
    This gang is NOT from MEXICO!!!!! This gang is from EL SALVADOR. This Country EL SALVADOR IS NOT MEXICO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS IN CENTRAL AMERICA!!!! HELLO!!!!!!!

Whoever has traveled to THE REAL MEXICO, NOT A BORDER TOWN, you will see that people are VERY NICE, VERY POLITE, WELCOMING, CLEAN-CUT AND DEFINATELY NOT INTO GANGS. ON MY MANY TRAVELS TO MEXICO, I HAVE NOT ONCE SEEN GANGS OR GANG MEMBERS. SO DON'T BE FOOLED! OH, AND ALL PEOPLE IN MEXICO ARE NOT POOR. SOME OF THE CLASSIEST AND WELL DRESSED PEOPLE I HAVE SEEN ARE IN MEXICO. NOT ALL RAGIDY LIKE MOST PEOPLE DRESS HERE. YOU ALMOST FEEL LIKE YOU ARE IN EUROPE.

PEOPLE THAT HAVE NOT TRAVELED TO MEXICO, ARE BEING BRAIN-WASHED! IT IS SO SAD! MEXICO IS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL AND RICH COUNTRY IN SO MANY WAYS. IT HAS SUCH A RICH CULTURE, SO SAD PEOPLE CAN'T AND WILL NEVER SEE THAT. THEY ARE TRULY MISSING OUT! MEXICO HAS SOME OF THE MOST AMAZING TOWNS, ART, FOOD, RESORTS AND BEACHES. I FEEL FOR THOSE THAT WILL NEVER EXPERIENCE THAT. WHAT A WASTE OF LIFE!!!

Please read below regarding this MS13 gang:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1347306/posts

THE REAL MEXICO MOST PEOPLE RARELY HEAR ABOUT:

http://www.casasgente.com/

click on SNOBISSIMO

THIS IS WHY TRAVEL IS SOOOO IMPORTANT. NO TRAVEL EQUALS IGNORANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
    IGNORANCE ALSO EQUALS HATE. NO WONDER THIS WORLD IS SO SCREWED UP!!!!
    What are you? A Travel Agent or something? I have been there and you know what...you can keep it.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by steelerbabe
    If we follow USCITIZEN logic, then everyone in the world who is poor and uneducated should break the immigration law and enter our country illegally. Can you please tell me what part of illegal you don't understand?
    Ok, I've about heard enough from folks like USCITIZEN, talking poor mouth all the time about the illegals.

Do you think there aren't poor people here in the US? Let me tell you, my mother washed on a scrub board at the spring near the house. We carried water from the spring or well pump in buckets to the house for cooking and washing.

Then we brought, wonders of wonders, a ringer washer. Glory, we were moving up.

We had no inside bathroom till I was out of high school. We milked cows, farmed, and had hog killings in November so we would have meat for the winter. We raised tobacco so we would have money to buy Christmas with.

Now if we had of went into the neighbor's house and stole their automatic washing machine because we were "poor", would we not have been arrested and put in jail? Of course we would have been, and rightly so.

Being poor, does not give anyone the right to take advantage of anothers blood and sweat. As in, my tax dollars being spent for medical and social services, for illegals. Being "poor" does not make you special, and above the law.

So it seems to me that American Citizens are held to a higher standard than those that come illegally into the country. And then have the gall to "demand" citizenship. Infuriating!! Ship'em back, and let'em get in line.

Re: America's Most Dangerous Gang MS13 IS NOT FROM MEXICO!!

This gang is NOT from MEXICO!!!!! This gang is from EL SALVADOR. This Country EL SALVADOR IS NOT MEXICO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS IN CENTRAL AMERICA!!!! HELLO!!!!!!!

Whoever has traveled to THE REAL MEXICO, NOT A BORDER TOWN, you will see that people are VERY NICE, VERY POLITE, WELCOMING, CLEAN-CUT AND DEFINATELY NOT INTO GANGS. ON MY MANY TRAVELS TO MEXICO, I HAVE NOT ONCE SEEN GANGS OR GANG MEMBERS. SO DON'T BE FOOLED! OH, AND ALL PEOPLE IN MEXICO ARE NOT POOR. SOME OF THE CLASSIEST AND WELL DRESSED PEOPLE I HAVE SEEN ARE IN MEXICO. NOT ALL RAGIDY LIKE MOST PEOPLE DRESS HERE. YOU ALMOST FEEL LIKE YOU ARE IN EUROPE.

PEOPLE THAT HAVE NOT TRAVELED TO MEXICO, ARE BEING BRAIN-WASHED! IT IS SO SAD! MEXICO IS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL AND RICH COUNTRY IN SO MANY WAYS. IT HAS SUCH A RICH CULTURE, SO SAD PEOPLE CAN'T AND WILL NEVER SEE THAT. THEY ARE TRULY MISSING OUT! MEXICO HAS SOME OF THE MOST AMAZING TOWNS, ART, FOOD, RESORTS AND BEACHES. I FEEL FOR THOSE THAT WILL NEVER EXPERIENCE THAT. WHAT A WASTE OF LIFE!!!

Please read below regarding this MS13 gang:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1347306/posts

THE REAL MEXICO MOST PEOPLE RARELY HEAR ABOUT:

http://www.casasgente.com/

click on SNOBISSIMO

THIS IS WHY TRAVEL IS SOOOO IMPORTANT. NO TRAVEL EQUALS IGNORANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
    IGNORANCE ALSO EQUALS HATE. NO WONDER THIS WORLD IS SO SCREWED UP!!!!
    Third key up from the bottom on the left of your keyboard ..... use it.

Make this 20 million legal and they can get better jobs and then they will have to import 20 million more to do their jobs.

California or ground zero of the invasion

Re: sorry for the caps...

Have you ever been banned from freerepublic?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MS-13 is highly active in Mexico, El Salvador and several other nations.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Actually, I don't know if I have ever heard that M-13 was 'Mexican' gang. It seems it is called Hispanic or illegal - which seems to be true.

As for Mexico not being all that poor, I don't know for sure. I suspect there aren't many poor people left - they are all here now and have been for a number of years.

I will say many of the ones who have been coming for the last 10 years or so are definitely not the poor, uneducated peasants the media and politicians would have you believe.

These are educated people - middle class, if you will. They just see an opportunity to make money and they are doing it.

Many are here starting businesses, working white collar jobs, etc.

For the illegals, America is like a Klondike gold rush -

The last arrivee I actually talked with wore designer jeans, tasselled loafers, styled hair and a manicure. He had a job in computers.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast