Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I have been to Acapulco in December. Did you ever get outside the fence and go into Mexico? Mexicans aren't bad people and do have a rich history. And like you mentioned, the natives experience discrimination and because of that they (I am guessing) assume that is how we are going to be here in the States. But, we are a very tolerant people...at least generally we are. There is always the exception.

I agree, we do need migrant workers. It just needs to be regulated. American businesses are taking shortcuts by hiring illegals and in the end a lot of people are hurt by it. It just isn't blatantly apparent.

I think these numbers are low and I do not believe that there are only 12 million illegals in this country. Listeninig to the border patrol that is just too low.

COSTS FOR U.S. TAXPAYERS
    There are over 20,000,000 undocumented illegal aliens in the United States and more enter every day. (Even though the Census Bureau estimates a 10-12 million illegal alien population, it is commonly known that many aliens avoid the census count. A more reliable estimate, provided by Bear Stern, estimates nearly 20 million illegal aliens in the U.S. as of 2005. Congressman Tom Tancredo, Chairman of the Congressional Immigration Reform Caucus, estimates 18 million illegal aliens.) The INS does not have the staff necessary to track them or deport them. In some parts of the county they make up as much as 34% of the population. In some prison systems as many as 28% of the prisoners are immigrants, causing tremendous taxpayer expense. The estimated annual costs of illegal immigration to U.S. taxpayers are approximately:
    Education-$22.5 billion
    Bi-lingual Education - $3.3 billion
    AFDC (for legal and illegal immigrant's offspring - $2.4 billion
    S.S.I. - $2.9 billion
    Social Security - $24.8 billion
    Housing Assistance - $2.6 billion
    Criminal Justice - $2.6 billion
    Jobs Lost by Americans - $10.8 billion
    Other Programs - $51.4 billion
    Food Stamps-$7 billion
    Health Care-$1.4 billion
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Acapulco doesn't exactly sound like paradise now days either and is being ravaged by crime and violence. Also a few rich is far from a fair representative of the state of the entire population of the country. If Mexico was so wonderful there would be no exodus across the border. And legal immigrants are not going to pick strawberries for dirt wages.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-12060-acapulco.html

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-15834-acapulco.html

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-16385-acapulco.html

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-16703-acapulco.html

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-17092-acapulco.html

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-23480-acapulco.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

how many more times do we have to beat the dead horse?
    "Remember the Alamo!"

If we follow USCITIZEN logic, then everyone in the world who is poor and uneducated should break the immigration law and enter our country illegally. Can you please tell me what part of illegal you don't understand?

Quote Originally Posted by krazynbama
    how many more times do we have to beat the dead horse?
    I feel your pain! :P

The horse is dead, headed for the glue factory, give it a rest.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerbabe
    If we follow USCITIZEN logic, then everyone in the world who is poor and uneducated should break the immigration law and enter our country illegally. Can you please tell me what part of illegal you don't understand?
    He does not understand "please do not type in all caps" either.

this isn't about Mexico, this is about foreigners entering our country ILLEGALLY

we had a couple from Mexico that lived next door with their nanny and two kids -- they were here LEGALLY, he was doing research for the University. My neighbor and I went I helped them paint the house before they moved in -- the nanny made us a special cake that you cook the icing like hard candy, it wasn't sweet like our cakes

We learned a lot from them. Her grandmother was very rich and had something to do with the government. Granny had guards that surrounded the hacienda and she had chauffeurs' --- guards and chauffeurs' with machine guns ... she said it was a very dangerous place to live where they feared being kidnapped

my neighbors now are from Iran -- they are here LEGALLY -- he has lived here for over 25 years, his new wife has only been here around 7 years. Him and his brothers helped me with a pinetree after Hurricane Ivan and he offered to send a guy over to help me put my fence back up after Katrina -- a guy that he was paying, I thanked him for his gracious offer but had to turn him down
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

I'm sorry USCITIZEN-UNAPONCE, I disagree with you. There are a lot of poor, nice people in the world but that doesn't mean they have the right to break our laws and suck our resources dry. And these poor, nice people certainly were not that nice during the recent protests. They do NOT want to be Americans.

What about the other hundred of thousands that are waiting to get here LEGALLY??? Are the Mexicans that much better that they get to jump to the front of the line?

I could care less where MS-13 comes from, all I know is they are here with many others from "South of the Boarder" that wish us harm, spray paint on my buildings, dump trash, fly foreign flags, insult my country, etc.

I've heard arguments from pompous people like you who think they know better because they have traveled...I have traveled as well and thank God everytime I come home.

I live in the real world here in Escondido, Ca near the boarder...where do you live?

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar

Re: America's Most Dangerous Gang MS13 IS NOT FROM MEXICO!!

Quote Originally Posted by USCITIZEN-UNAPONCE
    This gang is NOT from MEXICO!!!!! This gang is from EL SALVADOR. This Country EL SALVADOR IS NOT MEXICO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS IN CENTRAL AMERICA!!!! HELLO!!!!!!!

Whoever has traveled to THE REAL MEXICO, NOT A BORDER TOWN, you will see that people are VERY NICE, VERY POLITE, WELCOMING, CLEAN-CUT AND DEFINATELY NOT INTO GANGS. ON MY MANY TRAVELS TO MEXICO, I HAVE NOT ONCE SEEN GANGS OR GANG MEMBERS. SO DON'T BE FOOLED! OH, AND ALL PEOPLE IN MEXICO ARE NOT POOR. SOME OF THE CLASSIEST AND WELL DRESSED PEOPLE I HAVE SEEN ARE IN MEXICO. NOT ALL RAGIDY LIKE MOST PEOPLE DRESS HERE. YOU ALMOST FEEL LIKE YOU ARE IN EUROPE.

PEOPLE THAT HAVE NOT TRAVELED TO MEXICO, ARE BEING BRAIN-WASHED! IT IS SO SAD! MEXICO IS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL AND RICH COUNTRY IN SO MANY WAYS. IT HAS SUCH A RICH CULTURE, SO SAD PEOPLE CAN'T AND WILL NEVER SEE THAT. THEY ARE TRULY MISSING OUT! MEXICO HAS SOME OF THE MOST AMAZING TOWNS, ART, FOOD, RESORTS AND BEACHES. I FEEL FOR THOSE THAT WILL NEVER EXPERIENCE THAT. WHAT A WASTE OF LIFE!!!

Please read below regarding this MS13 gang:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1347306/posts

THE REAL MEXICO MOST PEOPLE RARELY HEAR ABOUT:

http://www.casasgente.com/

click on SNOBISSIMO

THIS IS WHY TRAVEL IS SOOOO IMPORTANT. NO TRAVEL EQUALS IGNORANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
    IGNORANCE ALSO EQUALS HATE. NO WONDER THIS WORLD IS SO SCREWED UP!!!!
    While they didn't start in mexico they are a latin gang that is very active in mexico and has many mexican members.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Re: sorry for the caps...

Quote Originally Posted by USCITIZEN-UNAPONCE
    It is not that they all want to leave. ALL THE RICH and MANY MIDDLE CLASS STAY IN MEXICO, BELIEVE ME. Just take a trip to Acapulco around December, you will be blown away by all the wealthy, educated and beautiful people there --- ALL MOSTLY MEXICAN! I FIND THAT THE MEXICAN GET CORRUPTED WHEN THEY ARRIVE TO THE U.S., for some strange reason. Maybe for lack of tradition and culture.

Many (not all) of the people that come over are the desperate, the poor, the needy and the ignorant. Many and the majority indigenous indians. They are discriminated over there and they are discriminated over here. It is really sad! But deep inside, they all have a good heart and just want to WORK! So as long as jobs are being offered here, they will continue to cross. It is not their fault and they are not to blame! It is the need that brings them. Blame it on lazy border patrol and on the President. If we show a bone to a dog, he's gonna grab it! If you show an ilegal immigrant a job...YOU GET MY POINT.

Anyway, bottom line...immigrants are needed in this Country. Hey, if someone wants to pay me $25 to pick strawberries, I will do it! Until then...NOT! So we need immigrants. I AM FOR LEGAL IMMIGRATION by the way.

I just wanted to mention about that MS13 gang NOT BEING FROM MEXICO, because MANY PEOPLE BELIEVE THAT THEY ARE. JUST WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW THE TRUTH BY STRESSING THAT THEY ARE NOT.

Sorry if I am in the wrong topic location, I'm new here and still trying to figure this thing out. I'm sure I will by tomorrow.

Lastly, an interesting article:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1608417/posts
    BIG ANSWER FOR YOU. IF YOU LIKE IT SO MUCH WHY ARE U HERE? IF YOU CANNOT HANDLE THE LAWS GO BACK TO THE PLACE YOU CAME FROM. YOUR PROTEST IS GOING TO BACKFIRE ON YOU ALL.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast