Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

No idea's at the moment but I do know...When Americans believe in something especially their country ,THEY DON'T GIVE UP!! the fight goes on and I go on fighting!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 93camaro
    Its not over and 80% of Americans still favor enforcement!! We just need to change our strategy like holding our own nation wide marches!!! We haven't done that yet!!!! Trust me I'm mad too, but Ive learned that in life that if something isn't working than the only choice is to change the approach!! ANY IDEAS?!!
    How about writing, e-mailing, faxing and phoning conservative office-holders an the national level, and radio talk show hosts, and urging them to embrace articulate, Chicano opponents of the illegal invasion, like Al Garza, Rosanna Pulido, and the folks who belong to You Don't Speak for Me, www.dontspeakforme.org/ and help make them household names?

A different type of party structure. No more republicans or democrats!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Quote Originally Posted by 93camaro
    Its not over and 80% of Americans still favor enforcement!! We just need to change our strategy like holding our own nation wide marches!!! We haven't done that yet!!!! Trust me I'm mad too, but Ive learned that in life that if something isn't working than the only choice is to change the approach!! ANY IDEAS?!!
    I agree that WE NEED MARCHES! It seems to be the only way to wake up the nation. It worked back in the 60's for "Peace & Equality" and it wil work again. We cant keep being armchair protesters.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'll be dammed if I'm rolling over and playing dead. Anyone who wants to throw in the towel can do so then don't waste time here. The American public is against amnesty and we'll go on fighting it come hell or high water.
    I am NOT a happy camper today as the dumb sheep here in PA re-elected an entirely dishonest man in Kanjorski.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by 31scout
    I'll be dammed if I'm rolling over and playing dead. Anyone who wants to throw in the towel can do so then don't waste time here. The American public is against amnesty and we'll go on fighting it come hell or high water.
    I am NOT a happy camper today as the dumb sheep here in PA re-elected an entirely dishonest man in Kanjorski.
    Great points scout! This issue is far from decided and we still have the power of the majority who are still opposed to amnesty, pathway to citizenship, or any other politically correct/tolerable name you would like to give it.

The day I learn spanish because this country is being invaded is the day hell freezes over!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AE

Dixie, I agree with you on this. Right now, it feels our fight is for nothing and all is lost, but truthfully, if McAmnesty got the White House, it would have been no different.

Please, alipacdude, remember that. McAmnesty wold have been no different in our fight against illegal immigration.

Dixie is right, soon enough, when Obama's magic wand is not working for the libs, they will start to see what they have done by voting in a flaming hate monger. The laugh is on them, we all knew it an were trying to show people, but they did not listen, now they are getting what they deserve for not listening. We, are in the same boat, would have been with McCain.

Maybe, alipacdude, step back, take some time to work out the frustrations and fatigue brought on by this all. Let yourself feel rotten, kick some walls in (make sure the home you do it in needs to be demolished anyways), work out the feelings of angst. Come back to us, be refreshed and ready, our fight has not changed, and neither have we.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

ALIPACdude, so you working for the other side or what?

Get out of here and get lost.

Your assertion that amnesty is a done deal is false.

You are just upset and panicked and being a turkey.

Get out of here with that kind of stupid fatalism.

These people do not deserve to be subjected to your unsubstantiated pessimism.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by alisab
    A different type of party structure. No more republicans or democrats!!
    That's what I want! I want 3 - 4 people to chose from. Then we wouldn't have such hard choices. These two both sucked as far as I'm concerned. The debates are better with 3 -4 in them. I would like to see the Libritarian, Independent, or Constitutional parties added.

I think the campaigns need to be funded. Everyone gets the same amount. Then we can see how their budgeting skills are. I found the amounts spent campaigning this year to be sinful. So much money has been wasted in 2008. That's not even getting into the money sent to Obama's campaign by other countries. I'm not talking nice countries either.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Re: Amnesty, Tom Tancredo and ALIPAC?

Quote Originally Posted by alipacdude
    Well, I think Lou Barletta lost? Tom Tancredo resigned and the guy who marched with illegals won the election. It also looks like all the states with heavily Hispnaic populations went Democrat? Colorado and New Mexico in the west did you see it? How many naturalized Hispanic voters in the last 10 years voted for Obummer? (Or ACORN illegals?)

Here in Colorado, it looks as though California African American Ward Connerly's amnendment to END affirmative action is going to fail. I am stunned by this but the amendment to rid Colorado schools of Spanish lost 5 years ago too!

So, what kind of amnesty will we have? It is a done deal? I say yes. Me thinks Tom Tancredo wants to run for Governor or Senator here in 2 years against Democrat Ken SALAZAR as in Spanish speaking Hispanic. Me thinks he wants to make Colorado a referendum on immigration. Me thinks Tancredo will lose big time although I will vote for him.

I think the immigration debate is lost and I take no joy in saying that! The issue just never came up in this election. How many new LEGAL immigrants will be allowed in under Obama's amnesty thereby making many new DEMOCRAT voters? Maybe someday all these Republicans who have wanted the cheap labor will rue the day they went to a slave labor force from Latin America instead of paying Americans to do the job?

Lou Dobbs can continue to beat his head against a wall as can many of you (us) here at ALIPAC but I see no end......maybe? Maybe you best learn Spanish? It is what it is folks and attack me now but I am trying to be rational and logical! I just see another 30 million new Spanish speakers, at least, here in the next 15 to 25 years. Nobody seems to want to stop it!
    Hey, a lot of folks are tired and disgusted, but we are still not willing to go down without a fight. There is no way we will sit back and just allow millions of illegal alien criminals become US citizens through amnesty. NO WAY. Give up if that's what you want to do, but don't count on the rest of us to follow you.

I've been told before I'd better teach my kids Spanish and learn it myself or we wouldn't know how to get along in this country. I will not be pushed, forced, coerced nor harassed into ANYTHING....and that includes learning Spanish.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast