Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I read recently that most of the growth of the Hispanic population here is no longer due to actual immigration, rather it is due to the birth of children to illegal aliens. This was in the USA today paper a few weeks ago.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Previous post:

AmericanMe Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:46 pm

If we wait until the phony 'birthright citizenship' laws are repealed, if ever, the entire country will look like CA!

ICE needs to pay a visit to ALL of the "Clinicas" from CA to NYC...and arrest and deport pregnant IA's BEFORE they manufacture the phony American citizens! These women are deliberately and with malice of forethought violating our Constitutional laws! Every developed nation on the planet has abandoned the 'birthright citizenship' debacle...except the US!!!

Another idea: ICE can form a special ANCHOR BABY TASK FORCE...to check ID's on all pregnant(MOD EDIT) women! We have the right to deport any IA who is here to manufacture anchor babies! Don't we????

ID verify is absolutely essential but something must be done about the millions of them here who aren't working and just having multiple anchor babies. Care of pregnant illegal aliens is the major factor for hospitals struggling financially.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If a woman shows up just about to give birth, they're going to rush her to a delivery room and not just ship her out. If they can get her to a special delivery room technically on Mexican soil, that would solve an immediate problem.

I see a problem with this. How about all of the other pregnant illegal aliens who aren't mexican? What do we do with them?

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    I see a problem with this. How about all of the other pregnant illegal aliens who aren't mexican? What do we do with them?
    MOD EDIT It would be great to get all of them...but the illegals are taking over the country via 'birthright citizenship'! We can deport IA's, at least for now...but we can't deport them once they take their first breath on our soil! We just have to get them out of the country before they get to the delivery room!

MW
    vmonkey56 wrote:

Called all my Senators and Congress people today about E-Verify.
    Below are the results:

Senator Dole for E-Verify ***
    Senator Burr against amnesty so don't know about E-Verify
    Congressman Butterfield AGAINST E-VERIFY
    Congressman Coble for E-Verify***
    Congressman Etheridge don't know about E-Verify
    Congresswoman Foxx for E-Verify***
    Congressman Hayes AGAINST E-VERIFY
    Congressman Jones for E-Verify***
    Congressman McHenry for E-Verify***
    Congressman McIntyre don't know about E-Verify
    Congressman Miller don't know about E-Verify
    Congresswoman Myrick for E-Verify*** (Great)
    Congressman Price don't know about E-Verify
    Congressman Shuler for E-Verify***
    Congressman Watts AGAINST E-VERIFY

7 to 8 - 7 for E-Verify; 3 against E-Verify and 5 don't know about it

Last edited by vmonkey56 on Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:04 am; edited 2 times in total
    Rep. Robin Hayes supports E-Verify and is a cosponsor of the SAVE Act.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Illegal Aliens will keep having babies here because our corrupt government wants those babies here!

It's enough we have to pay for the deliveries -- yet we're also stuck with takinjg care of both mother and child indefinitely - plus 10 other relatives each to boot.

It's the hugest scam this country has ever faced -- EVER.

And it's not just hispanics -- I"m here to tell you, as a nurse. It's illegal immigrats pouring in from China, India, muslim countries, Africa.

I refuse to go into labor and delivery because of it. I don't know how other nurses there deal with it all the time.

Congresswoman Sue Myrick's office staffer informed me that she is working on an 'ANCHOR BABY LAW".

Maybe it will take a mother and/or woman on this issue

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12