Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anchors Away!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I really wish they would stop with the anchor baby right. I don't even get why that was adopted anyway? What was the reason for that? I think that anchor babies, should NOT be an automatic citizen and should certainly go back home with their parents. It would solve this big dilemma of how mean the US is because we are ripping families apart. I totally don't get that argument. If I was illegal and deported, you can bet my anchor babies would be going back with me!
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

If a pregnant American woman was on a vacation in Japan, and while there she happened gave birth to a baby. That baby would still be an American citizen just like the childs american Mother, the baby would not be a Japanese citizen. This whole anchor baby thing is a scam paid for by the American taxpayers.

I cannot fathom this argument of family separation. I cannot understand how anyone could have a baby and then consider leaving it in another country. To have anyone stand in front of me and tout their "family values" and then whinebag about their own choice to leave their child totally wipes my mind slick.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Quote Originally Posted by Faye
    I cannot fathom this argument of family separation. I cannot understand how anyone could have a baby and then consider leaving it in another country. To have anyone stand in front of me and tout their "family values" and then whinebag about their own choice to leave their child totally wipes my mind slick.
    Think about it. Your going on an unexpected trip to Mexico and will be returning in a few days. Do you really want to drag the children along?

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    If a pregnant American woman was on a vacation in Japan, and while there she happened gave birth to a baby. That baby would still be an American citizen just like the childs american Mother, the baby would not be a Japanese citizen. This whole anchor baby thing is a scam paid for by the American taxpayers.
    taxpayers = Slaves

I heard of one hospital in Texas that had a bill at the end of the year totaling 70 million dollars for illegal invader births.

Think of that as the very tiny tip of the iceberg as to amount that will be leeched over their lifetimes. The whole family locks itself onto our social services tit for decades, does it not? Then the man of the house comes home with his beer money after standing at a day labor site yelling racist at the people with the sense to oppose them.

Maybe we need to outsource some of our public service jobs and get people that will do the job!

They come here illegally and pregnant on top of it. When an illegal gets caught, they and their entire family needs to leave. I don't think children born to illegals should be automatic citizens and I don't think having a kid born here means the family stays. NOPE, pack it all up and get back to your home country and if you want to come back to be an AMERICAN citizen, do so through legal means as many have sacrificed to do before.

Quote Originally Posted by StokeyBob
    Quote Originally Posted by Faye
    Think about it. Your going on an unexpected trip to Mexico and will be returning in a few days. Do you really want to drag the children along?
    That makes sense. But it also means the hysteria they're displaying is a fabrication equivalent to a grade D movie produced specifically to mislead the American public. Yeah, I think you're totally correct.... produced and directed by La Raza.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

It should be made a law that the hospital can verify the mother's status
    and if she is illegal following the birth and stabulization of mother and
    baby, the hospital can notify authoritys who will transport the mother and baby to a detention facility for deportation. No more anchor babies!!!

I know a hospital cannot refuse treatment to someone in an emergency
    irregardless of legal status or ability to pay. But the cost of illegals
    giving birth and having no money to pay for these births is costing
    millions of dollars. It's not fair that they can have babies here and not
    have to pay for those services. There needs to be a system set up
    to deal with this major problem. Than these children are automatically
    U.S. citizens and entilted to all the benefits. Many of these mothers
    are not married so whatever work they do does not generate income to support their children so then they food stamps, welfare, etc.

It is unfortunate but this whole situation is going to make Americans look at all hispanics as illegal unpatriotic lazy people. They will not be accepted now for a long time, if ever, by this country. You know what, they brought it upon themselves though.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast