Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anchors Away!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Faye
    Quote Originally Posted by StokeyBob
    I cannot fathom this argument of family separation. I cannot understand how anyone could have a baby and then consider leaving it in another country. To have anyone stand in front of me and tout their "family values" and then whinebag about their own choice to leave their child totally wipes my mind slick.
    Think about it. Your going on an unexpected trip to Mexico and will be returning in a few days. Do you really want to drag the children along?
    That makes sense. But it also means the hysteria they're displaying is a fabrication equivalent to a grade D movie produced specifically to mislead the American public. Yeah, I think you're totally correct.... produced and directed by La Raza.
    Part of the boo hoo, poor me, stories seem to me part of a scam. I've been posting this in news papers with comment sections every time I come across a story about a new ICE raid.

These raids seem to serve two purposes.

One, so the government can pretend to care about enforcement while they carny sell us on a new comprehensive immigration bill. The only parts of any of the other comprehensive bills they implemented were the amnesty and gravy parts for the illegal aliens. They never do get around to the enforcement parts of the bills. Except as some sort of political maneuver.

Two, seems to be to help establish sanctuary cities.

This is what has happened over and over in regards to the immigration raids in California.

1. ICE will hold small raids.

2. The newspapers will start in with the poor illegal aliens being to scared to take their children to school.

3. Public meeting for the illegal aliens will be organized. In cities around the San Francisco Bay Area the police were involved coaching the illegal aliens how to circumvent the law. Many of the meetings were held in Spanish.

4. The honest people got upset and formed their own groups. Many visited their city councils. This is the link to one of the news stories of the aftermath.

http://www.marinij.com/ci_5569114

5. There will be proposals of making the city a sanctuary for illegals!

I'm sorry if I have offended any of you and I do wish you all the best with upcoming events.

P.S. Many in the police departments here are glad to see us stand up to what has been happening to our nation. I’m sure they will be where you are to.

Posting in news paper comments sections

Snip..

That makes sense. But it also means the hysteria they're displaying is a fabrication equivalent to a grade D movie produced specifically to mislead the American public. Yeah, I think you're totally correct.... produced and directed by La Raza.
    Did you see just who has been backing La Raza. Us, the American tax payer. I have applied for matching funds. I told them if they could get it approved to try and make my half Zero!

Take a gander at the list at the bottom of the story.

http://www.americanchronicle.com/art...rticleID=25447

This is the thread where I found it.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?nam...553&highlight=

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    They need to change our birthright laws.
    We don't have any birthrights "laws" for anchor babies, what we have is a policy by the USCIS (formerly INS) that gives citizenship to anyone born here. Franky this policy is not in accordance with the 14th Amendment but neither the President nor Congress has ever bothered to end it.

The best thing would be for them to end it then current anchor babies would be on thin ice concerning their citizenship. If they made too many demands THEIR citizenship could be revoked with a Constitutional Amendment.

I think the best thing would be for current anchor babies to go back with their parents or be given up for adoption. For the ones that go back when they turn 21 if they can pass the Citizenship test, swear allegiance to the US, and not have dual citizenship, then they could be full US Citizens. Otherwise they would continue being citizens of their parents country only.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The child should be the same status as the parents. It only makes sense for minor children to have common status with their parents.

I would like to add one more thing. I think illegals should not be able to get a marriage license.

This will prevent illegals from marrying citizens to get citizenship. Because then if there is a child as a result, then it gets complicated. In fact....I would just go all the way with this, and not have a category for marriage at all. Let them enter based on their own application. Too many kids are being born to these illegal, or mixed status families. It just is not good for them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Give them an alternative:
    They can either keep their kid and head for home, or, if their intent was to have the child become a legal citizen, then the Mother is shipped home and the kid is adopted out!
    There's not much question to which decision will be made.
    ------------------------

This is scary

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    I would like to add one more thing. I think illegals should not be able to get a marriage license.
    In my state the Board of Registrars who register people to vote are instructed that they cannot even ask about citizenship. Indeed, the applicant has to sign a sworn affidavit that the information they are providing is true. But does ANYONE think a person who has crossed the border illegally and obtained false i.d. will have any scruples about signing the false application? Since the affidavit is sworn, they could be prosecuted for perjury, but which local government has the manpower to seek out these people and prosecute them?

I find it amazing that our country has come down to a level to where we can't even validate a vote anymore. Who in their right mind would not require someone to show ACTUAL ids and verification to vote??
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

redpony353 wrote:
    In my state the Board of Registrars who register people to vote are instructed that they cannot even ask about citizenship. Indeed, the applicant has to sign a sworn affidavit that the information they are providing is true. But does ANYONE think a person who has crossed the border illegally and obtained false i.d. will have any scruples about signing the false application? Since the affidavit is sworn, they could be prosecuted for perjury, but which local government has the manpower to seek out these people and prosecute them?
    ok so in light of this....are there american citizens who have married illegal aliens and dont know it? maybe they think they are here legally because they appear to have documentation and a social security card. they may love and trust the person, but the illegal is just using them. maybe they dont even know their real name?

redpony, yeah my American neice feel pray to one. She hooked up with a mexican who gave her the attention she needed. She was only 18 when she met him and has already popped out two kids over the last two years. She never knew whether he was actually legal or not. He uses her last name. I guess he told her he was not legal and now they are working on getting him legal . . . how 'convenient.'

I am sure there are thousands more stories like this. On top of everything else they are destroying, they are also taking over our young American girls.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Comes Down to Civil Rights Law Suits

Quote Originally Posted by alisab
    I find it amazing that our country has come down to a level to where we can't even validate a vote anymore. Who in their right mind would not require someone to show ACTUAL ids and verification to vote??
    The answer to your question is the various state Legislatures. They should pass laws that not only allow but REQUIRE proof of citizenship. The problem is the civil rights law suits filed by the ACLU and the SPLC. If a registrar presses someone they doubt is a citizen they can be sued for discrimination. The ACLU and SPLC have long since outlived their usefullness. State agencies and individual office holders don't have the time or the resources to defend agains their lawsuits. They need to be de-funded.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123