Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Every once in a while I take a day off from the battle. It is like sales, a salesman is not effective if he is all balled up inside himself. I get that way I admit that.

So I go take a walk on the Platt river and stop the circular thought process. Then the next day I take it on with a little bit of detachment. Things creep back in and I do the same.

Hope that makes sense.
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    I watch them getting pregnant over and over again.
    I don't feel so bad now; I see that it is not as bad here as it could be.

At least in South Carolina, illegal aliens still have the decency to keep things like that private.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I feel the rage, and it can take control of you let it. Some call it "living in the flesh", Minuteman you know what this means.

I feel fortunate that at least up here in Oregon, their numbers are still fairly low. There is a lot of escape from it yet, but where I live and not having a working car of our own, getting out from where we are, and the illegals too, is kind of hard to do.

With the in your face-ness of many of the illegals, and our own daily stressors, it can really wreak havoc on the stress level.

I read the local articles about this poor girl who was killed and the apologists for the criminals (they act as though her dysfunctional life was at fault not the illegals who raped and killed her) would have us think she brought it on. I felt so much rage for this columnist, but yet I had to remember, this man is living in the lala liberaland where criminal aliens are simply trying to find a better life and when these things happen it is a "cultural musunderstanding". Fools!

You have to find solace in the little things. Just tonight, I sat laughing at our 12 week old kitten going crazy to catch a huge moth that made its way inside (he now has it and is sitting there with a moth wing sticking out of his mouth!).

There really is so much that is still good about this country. We have to keep our chins up and fight as hard as we can to make it the way we all remember it being. I know this must be the way the founding fathers felt a lot, tired, sometimes angry at unseen forces, feeling isolated, yet they persisted and prevailed.

Nothing good worth fighting for will come easy.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I get my biggest relief in demoralizing the opposition in subtle ways. I don't think you know how demoralized alot of them are right now. I know for sure I have caused some people to decide to go home to their countries - and not by fighting with them. By telling them the truth about what is going on and why our government is really so anxious to have them here. Uncle Sam wants YOU to fight in the war with Iran

One BIG thing that keeps me from displaying any anger is that I understand the way our opposition thinks.

WHEN THEY MAKE YOU MAD, THEY FEEL LIKE THEY HAVE WON. THEY LOVE IT WHEN YOU GET MAD AND LOOK FRUSTRATED. I guess knowing that is what keeps me from betraying my anger alot of times.

You have to play a better psychological game - and its easier now that we are winning so openly.

You know what they cannot STAND? To be laughed at! That's right. That is their archilles heel. They cannot STAND "burla". It is such an effective weapon, that they use it to control each others action to a great degree.

Its a skill maybe more of you should develop when dealing with them.

So no matter how MAD you may feel inside, use LAUGHING AND MAKING FUN when you are in their faces. Try it! If you make THEM mad, they feel like YOU have WON.

OF COURSE, I AM NOT SUGGESTING REMEDY FOR THE KIND OF ANGER CAUSED BY THE RECENT MURDERS . OUTRAGE IS THE ONLY APPROPRIATE EMOTIOJN HERE.

I'm just talking about the irritating situations where they are being rude and cocky. LAUGH AT THEM - THEY CAN'T HANDLE IT!
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Minuteman,I don't know if this will help you feel less stressed but,you helped me a lot the other night when you posted a translation/interpretation from the Bible that I've been struggling to understand for ages.Thank You.

Head 'em up,move 'em out Rawhide!

DcSA, What is 'burla'?
    Minuteman, isn't there a passage in the Bible that says to be kind to your enemies because it will be like heaping coal on their heads,making them feel embarrassed for harming you?I use that technique, even if I am having to grit my teeth while doing it, because thats what my Lord would want me to do and I trust Him that it will work.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    DcSA, I can understand what you are saying. I taught my kids this a while back when dealing with the illegals kids around here.

There was this girl who kept picking at my daughter calling her a baby and fat and so on. She would come home crying and could not understand why this girl was doing this. While I told her I could offer no explanation for this girls lousy attitude towards her, I told her to laugh her head off at her when she calls you name, then tell her you'd rather be "fat" (which she really is not!) and could easily hold her down on the ground while feeding her dirt!

She did start using this tactic, and thinking more when these kids would try to pick at her, and it stopped. With the older boys, my son decided to stand up to their constant challenges, took a few boys down, gave a couple of black eyes, bloody lips and now all is quiet. Apparently my son said, this is all they understand, to be taken down a few notches before they stop running their mouth and feeling cocky.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"burla" is making fun of someone. It is making someone feel like an ass by mocking them, or making them expect something nice then delivering a psychological suckerpunch. Its making someone lower their guard by letting them think you like them, then betraying them in the way that will hurt the most.

They practice it as an ARTFORM, outdoing each other.
    Its a nasty art, but all is fair in war, no? Sure beats just feeling mad and frustrated. Its a way you can have a real effect on the personal face-to-face level. BUT REMEMBER, THE LOSER IS THE ONE WHO GETS MAD!

American Elizabeth, you gave your kids a valuable lesson.

I remember a Mexican fellow a few years back who told me, "Mexicans will never respect you until you MAKE them respect you"

Those words sure have proven themselves over the years.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

If you're angry and frustrated tonight, I suggest you don't read, on this board, any of the speeches coming out of the LaRaza conference until tomorrow.

Forgive me Minuteman for hijacking your post for a minute.
    This burla stuff REALLY WORKS a few years ago my Mother was at a friends house at a get-together and a real "class act" said something lewd to my Mom and when she didn't immediately respond he said it louder(so everyone in the room heard it) and my Mom so sweetly said "I'm sorry dear,I thought you were talking to that guy over there." EVERYONE burst out laughing AT THE FOOL and his shame knew no end!!!!
    They don't call 'em steel magnolias for nothin'

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast