Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    MinutemanCDC_SC,

I know the feeling. I get angry myself when I see these illegal alien criminal invaders coming into our country, bringing in diseases, gangs, drugs, and taking jobs from Americans. It is good that you are a member of this site. Remember, NEVER BACK DOWN FROM THOSE ILLEGALS. We will win this battle. Voting for the right presidential candidate is important too.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

You might even say the price of ammo is shooting up! ;^)

Quote Originally Posted by BorderLegionnaire
    Sometimes the shooting range ain't enough, because ammo is getting expensive too.... .223 and 7.62 are getting pricey!!!
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam-I-am
    You might even say the price of ammo is shooting up! ;^)
    Sam-I-am, that is truly funny!
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Perhaps you should take a day off from the "world" occasionally and go fishing. It works for me.
    This is exactly what I have to do. This problem didn't get here overnight and it's not going away any faster if I don't take a day off from it. I find I get less and less effective the more time I devote to this issue. It really zaps my energy when I let it. So from time to time I just unplug then pick it back up a few days later.

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

"The national language"??? Which one?

Quote Originally Posted by AmericaTheBeautiful
    Here in Los Angeles, there are so many spanish speaking people that I'm planning to go somewhere else.
    Instead of being rude and disrespectful they should rather show some respect and AT LEAST learn the national language.

Hispanics ARE speaking the national language (for them).

Apparently they think LA is already part of an Hispanic nation . . .
    only the political borders have yet to be changed. (But that is in the works.)

La Reconquista and Voz de Aztlan sound to me like radical elements advocating the opposite of what the vast majority of Hispanics want. IMHO, the masses want entrance to the American dream and what they see as prosperity and opportunity, NOT for New Mexico, Arizona, south Texas, and southern California to become an extension of the poverty and hopelessness that they left in Mexico.

However, the present stage of reconquista, with the attendant white flight, bankrupted hospitals closing, law enforcement overwhelmed, schools crammed with non-English speaking children, and overcrowded prisons dumping violent gangsters and sex offenders on the streets . . .

THAT is definitely a ongoing movement whose time must never come. But it already has come for those living in the "disputed territories," that is, the so-called Aztlan part of the United States.

To American pols within the Beltway, la Reconquista is about Constitutional (national) authority, political boundaries, and law enforcement jurisdictions. To the Hispanic radical, however, presence, neighborhoods and turf, and demographic dominance in the area constitute a de facto reconquista.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Here's a good one for you Rawhide:

Psalm 37
    Security of Those Who Trust in the Lord, and Insecurity of the Wicked.
    A Psalm of David.
    1 Do not fret because of evildoers, Be not envious toward wrongdoers.
    2 For they will wither quickly like the grass, And fade like the green herb.
    3 Trust in the LORD, and do good; Dwell in the land and cultivate faithfulness.
    4 Delight yourself in the LORD; And He will give you the desires of your heart.
    5 Commit your way to the LORD, Trust also in Him, and He will do it.
    6 And He will bring forth your righteousness as the light, And your judgment as the noonday.
    7 Rest in the LORD and wait patiently for Him; Do not fret because of him who prospers in his way, Because of the man who carries out wicked schemes.
    8 Cease from anger, and forsake wrath; Do not fret, it leads only to evildoing.
    9 For evildoers will be cut off, But those who wait for the LORD, they will inherit the land.
    10 Yet a little while and the wicked man will be no more; And you will look carefully for his place, and he will not be there.
    11 But the humble will inherit the land, And will delight themselves in abundant prosperity.
    12 The wicked plots against the righteous, And gnashes at him with his teeth.
    13 The Lord laughs at him; For He sees his day is coming.

Psalms 37:1-13 (NASB77)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This board has help me keep my sanity. My family gets sick and tired of hearing me rant and rave Stay focused on the task at hand. Call and write and keep the pressure on those elected offficals Pray for justice and keep your chin up. I divert my attention to football and the STEELERS Find a postive outlet and get on the board and vent all you need to. People here are the best.

I also take walks and look at nature. I see the intricate design and KNOW that HE is much larger than any problem I have. The eternity and power of it all really puts things into perspective.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Very appropriate, than you Gogo. I can see that when you enjoy nature in Sonoma County, CA, it is a nice place.

Up here in NW Oregon, it has the same effect. We go out into the Cascades (it is only about a 40 minute drive from where we live), right up on Mt. Hood and to me, it is the perfect place. Very calming and soothing.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My husband (who is a LEGAL immigrant from Ireland) runs an Irish pub/restaurant. Last year he was having problems with employees who refused to speak English. His solution was to write all of the schedules in Irish-Gaelic and spoke to them only in Irish-Gaelic. After about an hour of this, the employees started to complain. He told them If they could speak Spanish and expect him to accept it, they had to accept the language of his birth country. He went on to tell them that since he is now an American, he is willing to speak only English while at work, but expects the same courtesy. Three quit, which was more than fine with him. Since then, there is a Spanish free zone in San Francisco. Oh yeah, if a customer orders in Spanish, he will answer them in Irish-Gaelic too.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast