Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    The way to really advance our cause is for the people to unite in voting out all public office holder that support illegal immigration. This needs to start at the local level and progress up through the state and country. It's really the only way we're really going to see the progress we want.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I understand...our town has many shops like this one.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree with all of you. My husband and I often think of moving...but then where??? I want to stay and fight. I was as well as my husband born here. Believe it or not in Lynwood CA when it was soooo nice in the 50's/60's. Truthfully you're right about the gated communities. We live in one, but so what we have to drive through the barrios. California will be just like Mexico. The rich and the poor. No middle class. My elected officials are good, but unfortunately we're over-powered by the Northern Californians and L.A. liberals.

...we're not in "Kansas" anymore, Toto.

You know, I feel so bad for all you guys, having to live this way. Fortunately we are not invaded here in north Idaho yet, but that's why I'm in the fight. I want to make sure it stays this way. I'm doing it for my grandchildren. I'm doing it for you. I'm doing it for our beautiful country. And I won't give up until the job is done.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I've often thought of how I would love to group all the illegals with those who fight for them to have rights they do not deserve. I have watched the quality of life disentegrate in the span of just a few short years and I keep wondering exactly why. Then I see how the President of Mexico is having a lot of problems maintaining the support of his people and how his very real war on drugs is risking a civil war. I see this and I realize that while we have opportunists now, we have a serious risk of an invasion of refugees in the near future. We turn to our government and it relaxes the laws and even tries to give the illegals more rights than us. We help defeat the bills and they try sneaking them in on other bills.

We were asked in High School if we would prefer to live at the beginning or end of a civilization with the middle not being an option. At that time I said the end thinking that you would have all the benefits gained over the existance of the civilization. If asked today, I would have to say the beginning since you would get to enjoy the freedoms that were fought for without experiencing the devastation of the end. I know we have to keep fighting, and I am going to till the day I die, but it doesnt stop the feeling of hopelessness. Especially when you have to look the problem in the face every day.

Many parts of Texas are that way also.

We were in Waco last weekend, and everywhere we looked were Mexican businesses and Mexicans. Pilgrim's has a huge facility in Waco and I am sure that is the magnet.

Our grandson, aged 4, had been staying with us a while and we were going to take him to Dallas where we were to met his father. We got lost looking for the meeting place and ended up driving through one of the Mexican parts of Dallas. It absolutely looked like a foreign country.

My grandson sat there in his carseat quietly taking it all in - finally he said, '

"Grumpy, this is NOT the way to my home."

Somehow he realized there was something very different about this area.

Re: Angry sick feeling all the time!

Quote Originally Posted by chloe24
    I think the only way is to stand your ground, but at the same time do something constructive. Maybe you should start a local MeetUp group in your area on this topic where you can meet like minded people and develop some sort of plan of how to get Americans back into power:
    http://www.meetup.com This way you could at least vent your views with other people, which would be a release for your anger. Risking your health over this issue is not worth it!
    Molly, I empathize with you and am angry, too. But I do agree with the advice to channel your energy in visualizing positives and seeing what can be done, even in the smallest way. I know it's hard, because I tend to dwell on the negative, too, but it's a much better use of your energy and you won't stay down. Look what William and ALIPAC and Numbers USA have been able to accomplish. I never thought anything like that could happen, but it did, and that has made me much more positive about what can be done.

Chloe, thanks for the link to meetup--very interesting site. I searched for "Immigration" and this is what I found:http://www.meetup.com/search/?keywor...&go.y=15&go=GO
    It must be a fairly new endeavor, but it seems to be doing well.

It was a great feeling when we beat off that amnesty bill twice and now Waukegan. I never would have believed it, because I was so used to hearing people saying you can't beat city hall. But you know what? You can, and we did, and nobody ever wants to say that to me again.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBob
    ...we're not in "Kansas" anymore, Toto.
    Oh, how I wish we were! But...this reminds me of OUR culture... and I will continue to fight the "good fight" through the direction of Alipac!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast