Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I suggest you check out the thread about Michelle Malkins website "Deport Them Now." You can sign up to take different actions and they will contact you.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Molly-I can't thank you enough for your post.There are some days I feel hopeless about ever getting our country back,and as soon as I get home in the evening I go on to Alipac and see how many of us there are fighting.It renews my hope and gets me fired up again!
    I know my area isn't as overrun as other states and I want to make sure it never becomes that way.I think the person on here is right about getting involved (politically) on a local level,thats kinda what Loudon Co. just did by nipping the problem in the bud before it got out of hand.Start locally because these elected officials will probably move up the political food chain.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfbaby
    Molly-I can't thank you enough for your post.There are some days I feel hopeless about ever getting our country back,and as soon as I get home in the evening I go on to Alipac and see how many of us there are fighting.It renews my hope and gets me fired up again!
    I know my area isn't as overrun as other states and I want to make sure it never becomes that way.I think the person on here is right about getting involved (politically) on a local level,thats kinda what Loudon Co. just did by nipping the problem in the bud before it got out of hand.Start locally because these elected officials will probably move up the political food chain.
    Wolfbaby I agree with you about Alipac. It's wonderful seeing so many great people fighting to save our country. I'm thankful to everybody on these boards, you guys give me hope and the courage to keep fighting!

Yinz are all invited to come to my neck of the woods where illegals are not a problem, at least not yet. We actually have americans working fast food, hotels, construction, etc... Guess we didn't get the memo about jobs americans won't do

I wish all of you, living in this mess, would take pictures and send them to Washington!

Flood them with pictures, tell them this is how your neighborhood looks like now....put on the envelope, "pictures, do not bend"....so they won't take so long in opening them....since they are taking their time in opening regular mail.

Or stick a stamp on the back of the picture and use it as a post card!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Moose tracks that's a great idea. I will go to Hialeah and take pictures as that is one huge barrio in Miami Dade County. My daughter can come with me and we will make sure we get pictures of those chickens wandering around.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Moosetraps believe me we're sending pictures and getting our message out to Feinstein/Boxer. They know how bad it is, they just don't care. Infact every politician knows the serious consequences of illegal immigration. California's major problems, all of them are related to the illegals. Horrific schools,overcrowded prisons, gangs etc. etc. and yet they want AMNESTY. Go figure. Unfortunately when we (California voters) voted for prop 187 it passed. A liberal judge threw it out and today we have a mess. Also the rest of the country wasn't paying attention. We were yelling believe me but no one cared because California was taking the brunt of this mess. Now unfortunately its everywhere. I hope we can stop it.

I think that is the greatest idea yet!

Take pictures of the crowds of men loitering around 7-11's in the a.m., the throngs lined up at the health department every a.m.. the mess, the graffitti, the damage, the decline, etc.

I honestly don't know how any lawmaker could sleep after seeing it in pictures sent in by constituents, with personal descrptions and messages included.

I think I will begin carrying a camera around for that purpose. I know they don't seem to care, but just keep the pressure up and steady.

Molly-

This rings true with me to! As a real Californian of 61 years, born in "Compton" I travel now from Murietta to Whittier to work! A 75 mile one way drive and on a "Good" day it takes 1.5 hours, on a "Bad" day it is 3+ hrs one way!

Today I drove in to the office, not having been there in 3 months I was startled by the trash along the 15 north, it looked like the local trash trucks picked up our home trash cans and dumped it all over the 15 freeway for about 30 miles! When I got to the 60 west I noticed that there was 10 times the graffitie on the walls as the last time I took the ride in! I found trash cans, ladders, one full large bumper, tires, paint cans, plastic buckets, clothes, tires, pieces of wood and a table!

Then I had to follow some guy in a beat up old pick-up truck with NO Gas Cap who was spilling gas all over the road! And my car!

Needless to say I really hated the drive today, and hope it is another 3+ months befor I have to go in again!

My business partner and I joke about going to Compton again to see what the old area looks like! The last time we went there it was all black, and we were locked and loaded with the doors locked and windows up also! Now it is totally mexican and I refuse to go back even locked and loaded....

It is a shame that most people here in CA just don't see what is happening to them, right in front of thier own eyes!

So, fight the good fight, and maybe even join us at the border some month!

Ken
    Ken Dreger

Hi Molly. I share a lot of your feelings of despair. I lived in Downey for close to 40 years, only moving out of my home of 32 years in 2001. I now live in Redlands and it is still pretty good here. I remember shopping at Sears in Lynwood back in the 60's and what a fine town it was at that time. Who would ever have dreamed back then what that whole area would be like today? I only wish there was some way we could force all those worthless senatorial bags of hot gas in Washington to live like we have been forced to live. My worst memories are of the graffiti. It was literally EVERYWHERE, even on all the sidewalks. Most of it was gang talk and threats. They were even etching it on the windows when I left. All the business signs were in spanish and ALL the billboards were in spanish. Everything looked so filthy. It still breaks my heart to think about it.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast