Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

RACIAL PROFILING IS UNAVOIDABLE. Its not like we are sitting around looking for specific people. Common sense will dictate when and where a person should be CLOSELY EXAMINED.
    I dont care what it takes. People have got to stop this "political correctness' crap! It has a destroying effect.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The Bush administration moved Friday to let states accept sworn affidavits from people trying to access government-sponsored health care for the poor when records such as birth certificates and passports are unavailable.
    Well, they might as well rip up the papers the law is written on. That is the same idioticy that Tenn. used to get illegals license. They had to sign an affadivit saying they were "legal." Isn't that a kick in the head? Over a 250,000 license were issued before they stopped it., but I think they are going to start it up again. This nation has gone totally mad. Our govt. is just as corrupt as Mexico's. I truly believe that! They just have the ability to gloss over it and dress it up in fancy clothes.

I think anyone can get a birth certificate or some such document if they want it bad enough. There is a record somewhere....usually in the family Bible. It's just a ploy to give it to illegals plain and simple.

It has everything to do with NOT having to prove CITIZENSHIP TO VOTE.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wonder if the people who get these services through fraudulent statements could be shooting themselves in the foot when it comes time for their amnesty(hopefully never). Wouldn't theft of a service at this level be a felony ? I'll bet it would be if you or I did it.

Wouldn't theft of a service at this level be a felony ? I'll bet it would be if you or I did it.
    Yes it is if it's you or me. I can't recall who tried to explain it.......but they something to the effect that they were forced to break the laws and if they could be legal...they wouldn't have to anymore. Just because you get caught speeding doesn't mean your a permenant speeder.

Ya...it's not right that they are committing crimes and would get a clean slate with no record......while it follows a citizen throughout their life. They have no real accurate means of doing a background check either.

They've got the ins and outs of this system down and letting them get off will be about as good at making them honest as amnesty would stop the stop the flow of illegals.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12