Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by UScitizen
    I strongly believe that ted kennedy should be ashamed of himself to even compare the great civil rights movement to present day ILLEGAL rights movement.
    While I'm not done fighting... even if I lose I can always comfort myself by remembering that there is a special place in hell for traitors.

United We Stand

United We Stand! Nothing about Color or Race just unified Americans.

I'm glad all American Citizens are starting to stand up and be heard.
    I haven't noticed too much from the Asian communities either. By nature, they are quiet people but we can hand them a mega phone.

Maybe we should take "come to our citizenship rally and bring your flag" flyers to places like the Asian Market or ethnic churches. Reach out and ask them to participate. They may not realize how this is done and just need a nudge in the right direction. Tiananmen Square is one real bad experience so they may be apprehensive or fearful. Many Asians come from war torn countries and have had horrendous life experiences.

God Bless America
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

UPDATE:

I went back to talk to the young man I talked with last Sunday -- he had asked me to come back in.

I got his email address today and sent him some info on things we were discussing and I will give him this link.

Since the time I talked to him he has done a little checking on the truth about the civil war -- his conclusion: THEY LIED! and this needs to be corrected!

He also did a little 'survey' of his own regarding illegals, hopefully he will come here and participate and tell you what he learned

very nice young man -- I think he will join the troops and I'm sure he will educate everyone he talks to about what's going on . . . WE are AMERICAN CITIZENS and we will stand together
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

We the People. You the Invader

Re: NOW....you WILL be angry!!

Quote Originally Posted by houston
    http://www.washtimes.com/national/20060410-123506-1297r.htm
    this is a friend of mine.

I talked to some of these guys today and one ''Granny' -- Granny's praying
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123