Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Anti-Christmas

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    I am sooooo sick of this... here is my 2 cents!!!!!

IF YOU DON'T LIKE OUR CULTURE AND OUR WAY OF LIFE ....GET OUT... GO BACK TO THE COUNTY THAT CELEBRATES YOUR CULTURE AND YOUR WAY OF LIVING. I'M TIRED OF AMERCANS HAVING TO GIVE UP "EVERYTHING" THEY BELIEVE IN FOR THE RIGHTS OF "EVERYONE...BUT AMERICANS!!!!!!"

I like red and green and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! I'm keeping it... and if they INSIST on taking our culture away...THEN I WILL STOP BUYING FOR CHRISTMAS AND ENCOURAGE ALL OF MY FAMILY TO DO THE SAME!!!!!!!!
    I agree with JAK!!!
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Quote Originally Posted by IndianaJones
    A 'religion' that hurts other people, kills other people, blows up schoolchildren and shoppingmalls and world trade centers is not a religion but a movement. Any moslem/muslim who claims they are peaceful is not then a real muslim/moslem. There is no such thing as radical islamists, only islamists that are doing as their 'religion' instructs. Their koran specifies conquering, killing, cutting off heads and limbs of unbelievers of mohammad. A 'religion' of death and destruction, of wife-beating, even wife-killing and stoning, is it religion? Any country who acknowledges, accommodates, or otherwise entertains these barbarians will pay the ultimate penalty in due time. Ignorance is no longer bliss. The enemy is upon us, all fronts are under attack. God has truely given us a mandate. Now, we must be Americans and act.
    This is the reality of islam. Moderate islam is a myth. Why? Because there is no such thing as religious tolerance in ANY islamic theocracy. Here's a website that expose the true meaning of the "religion of peace":

http://www.jihadwatch.org/dhimmiwatch/
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

I just ordered myself a new "Merry Christmas" sweatshirt that I plan to wear everywhere when I go out in December. I will be wearing my cross as well.

Quote Originally Posted by gingerurp
    I just ordered myself a new "Merry Christmas" sweatshirt that I plan to wear everywhere when I go out in December. I will be wearing my cross as well.
    KOOL "gingerurp" thats the spirit !!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456