Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Any doubts that McCain is a jerk? Need a reminder?

In June 2007, at the time the Comprehensive Immigration Reform bill (the Kennedy-McCain Amnesty Express) was on the Senate floor, Jeff Katz, a conservative radio talk show host held an interview with McCain. This is a rather in-depth interview, in that it lasted about 20 minutes. If you have the time, take a listen. It really shows how shallow, misinformed and what a jerk McCain really is.

An in-depth interview in June 2007 conducted with Jeff Katz WBT radio Charlotte, NC illustrates McCain’s lack of knowledge of the details in his own Comprehensive Immigration Reform bill. His arrogance and condescending attitude to those who disagreed with him on the amnesty issue can also be heard:
    http://jeffkatz.wbt.com/audio.cfm;jsess ... 1f5TR?ID=7
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Remember not too long ago when McCain made one of his usual "it's not amnesty" blathers and said "call it a banana if you want to" (or something like this) while referring to amnesty.

There are many good reasons why McCain should not be President. His arrogance and pro-amnesty agenda are at the top of the list.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I saw the article on Yahoo's homepage and just shook my head. It is just utterly insane that anyone would vote for this guy. It's like he is saying 'Elect me to office and I'll do the job you sent us to do in 1994. We'll do it this time. It's different now. Promise!"

"As a Republican, I stand before you embarrassed. Embarrassed that we let that spending get out of control," the presidential candidate told voters on the eve of the state's GOP primary.

"People talk about a stimulus package. Fine, if that's what we want to come up with. But stop the spending first," he said.
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080118/ap_ ... ns_economy
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

I read his book and in my humble opinion he is in love with himself.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

McCain is not the type of man you want as President, even if he had a sane immigration policy.

His temper is legendary and at times he appears unstable. Not the type of man you want with his finger on the button.

He STILL hasn't called me back for the $50/hr lettuce-picking job...
    What gives?

(Or just remember the now-famous comment by McPain: "Friends, you can't do this job...")

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    What gives?
    LOL

Banned
    What gives?

(Or just remember the now-famous comment by McPain: "Friends, you can't do this job...")
    Don't hold your breath

Quote Originally Posted by TrueTexan
    McCain is not the type of man you want as President, even if he had a sane immigration policy.

His temper is legendary and at times he appears unstable. Not the type of man you want with his finger on the button.
    He scares me. I was worried about Bush using nukes. McCain is even scarier.

What gives?

Phred...is this you at your job interview???

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast