Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If McCain is the nominee, mark my word, Hillary or Obama will be your next president.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Don't forget McIsane's quoting of Communist Chinese mass murderer and dictator Mao Tse Tung. Chairman Mao was probably responsible for the deaths of more innocent Chinese than the Japanese.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Quote Originally Posted by TrueTexan
    McCain is not the type of man you want as President, even if he had a sane immigration policy.

His temper is legendary and at times he appears unstable. Not the type of man you want with his finger on the button.
    I've heard too many times about McCain's temper. That alone makes him unstable and too scary to hold this nations highest office!

Limbaugh has been slamming McCain hard all week. Saying if he is the nominee it will be the end of the republican party. He is hitting Huckabilly hard too.

I know many have mixed feelings about Rush but he seems to come through when we really need him. He helped turn the tide against amnesty last May and now slamming mccain and Huck.

I know he is a country club type but his assitance at this time is invaluable. 20 million a week listen to him.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueTexan
    Limbaugh has been slamming McCain hard all week. Saying if he is the nominee it will be the end of the republican party.
    It's good to hear this. At this time, McCain is our biggest amnesty threat among viable GOP candidates.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

All I know is that McCain needs to lose in South Carolina tomorrow. It will be more difficult to get him out of the race later. A win in South Carolina will have the media claiming him the nominee, and practically forcing our agreement. I refuse to accept McCain as the voice of the Republican majority, and every Republican I know feels likewise. He will not be forced down our throats. He's simply an unacceptable choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Saki
    He's simply an unacceptable choice.
    To Republicans that understand his past actions and record, and anyone else that is pro-immigration enforcement. But, he's the liberal MSM darling and that's why he id being pushed because he would fracture the Republican Party and get his ass handed to him in the presidential election.

Banned
    Well , Fox keeps posting that mcAmnesty is running a huge lead
    in SC , but they also keep saying illegal immigration is a huge
    issue in SC

Now I think those people have a bit more sense than to
    give it to McCain being mr Amnesty

The SC race will be interesting , I'd almost like to see Huck
    take it , That would dump McC out of it ,

Of course an off the wall Romney win there would be awesome

but I'm not looking for it

Sad also is that it could be the end of Fred also

McCAIN IS INSANE.

I called his office probably over a zillion times to complain about his AMNESTY plans. Plus I called his partners Reid, Kennedy, Specter, and Graham just as much.

It seems like yesterday. HOW CAN AMERICANS FORGET THE NIGHTMARE THAT ALMOST HAPPENED?! Our country would have been completely lost!

AND McCAIN HAS THE GAUL TO SAY SOMETHING STUPID LIKE "AMERICANS COMPLAINED AND DON'T TRUST THE GOVERNMENT TO SEAL OUR BORDER. WELL, I GET IT "MY FRIENDS""! "I WILL SEAL THE BORDER". hahahahahahahahahaha! McCAIN AND OTHERS HAVE HAD THE POWER FOR A LONG TIME TO "SEAL THE BORDER" AND "ENFORCE THE LAW". BUT THEY DIDN'T.

A VOTE FOR McCAIN IS A VOTE FOR BUSH - DON'T DO IT!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast