Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sorry I missed the debate before you guys clinched the victory.

Do we EVER lose a debate on ANY forum?

I mean seriously.........
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic

sorry I only got into the tail end of it. but seriously, is there a way of refreshing that page without having to refresh everything? Nothing ever popped up unless I made a comment and I was getting to the point of talking for the sake of catching up instead of making valid points.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Okay, I have been playing over there too zeezil.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

yes, good job zeezil and all. It's late and I only had the chance to read a few comments, but from what I read you handled this quite well.

Call the Senate: No AgJOBS Amnesty !
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hi cayla99. I do not know the answer to your question. This was my first time doing this type of forum.

Maybe someone else can answer the question and assist.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99

sorry I only got into the tail end of it. but seriously, is there a way of refreshing that page without having to refresh everything? Nothing ever popped up unless I made a comment and I was getting to the point of talking for the sake of catching up instead of making valid points.
    Did you try going back to the previous pages? That is where you will find any of the OBL comments. All of the recent comments have come from us, or like-minded people at the site. The OBLs aren't really posting at the moment. I actually have not registered there, and there may not be a quote function.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

I am calling it a night, the refreshing thing is giving me a headache. If anyone knows of a better way, let me know please. It would help for the next round.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great work Cayla and everybody! The last OBL for the night...peija...ran for the comfort of the cabbage patch.

Quote Originally Posted by thedude
    It's not like they'll change their mind anyway... so many are so blind with their own self worth. Hopefully my future children won't suffer because of it.

Some think your future children should be bought from Uncle Ham or taxed at birth .

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99

Yeah hit the refresh button on your browser. On mine its two arrows pointing at each other.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast